Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Utah's concealed-weapon licenses are no longer easy to acquire abroad

"Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

Default Re: Utah's concealed-weapon licenses are no longer easy to acquire abroad

I have no problem with that.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Utah's concealed-weapon licenses are no longer easy to acquire abroad

I'm kinda mixed on it..

I believe its a sentient right to keep and bear arms no matter what the nationality is or what land you are in. However without access to a good database of criminal/mental records in a foreign land - concealed carry should be offlimits. !But open carry no matter the nationality should be legal without any restrictions(other than felony/mental).
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Philadelphia County)

Are any of these nonresident foreigners actually causing problems?

If not, then what's the big fucking emergency?

(Erie County)

Like MarcS said are they causing problems?

This is stupid, I wonder if they can get a criminal check print out from their country and send it in?

(Philadelphia County)

Given the low numbers and that these are western countries, many of these people are probably bodyguards getting permits to carry while they protect their clients.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by MarcS View Post
    Given the low numbers and that these are western countries, many of these people are probably bodyguards getting permits to carry while they protect their clients.
    I'm inclined to think the same. Maybe a few sportsmen or firearm enthusiasts like us.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

(York County)

Its bad enough that foreigners can get a drivers license in this country, now some people actually think it's a good idea for them to be legally armed? Isn't that special. I guess next they should be allowed to vote too so they can help us elect the next president.
    " The Seeds of Oppression Will One Day Bear The Fruit of Rebellion."

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by tes151 View Post
    Its bad enough that foreigners can get a drivers license in this country, now some people actually think it's a good idea for them to be legally armed? Isn't that special. I guess next they should be allowed to vote too so they can help us elect the next president.
    Its not the one here lawfully that are causing the problems, its the ones that are here illegally. Don't confuse the two. The ones that go through the legal steps to get licenses(CCW or driver) generally are average Joe's who do pay taxes here and abide by the laws. They've filled out the proper paperwork to be here, gone through the red tape.

Even right now the state of Indiana accepts all licenses from any country. A Saudi Arabian carry permit is absolutely good in IN, however there aren't any terrorists shooting up the place.

The ones you need to be concerned about are the fence jumpers, those who over extend their visa's, etc.. In other words, the illegals.