I will definitely give preference to local sales (FtF prefered in Allentown OR York (or on the way---(Allentown-->Reading--> Lancaster-->York)

Finally got some sorting of stuff in Storage and have some oddball mags (for ARs, or, technically, if you want to be correct, for ARs, SA-80s, FNCs).

One (appears unused, but has been sitting in a storage tote with other mags, so has a few surface smudges..) Radway Green magazine. Top is aluminum (Think factory AR mags), but there is a PLASTIC baseplate with a take down button (RG on it).
$40 (OBO).

English STEEL Imperial Defense mags with GREEN!! followers/shiny black finish (for the SA-80 rifles). 4of them--Unused, 3 still in the plastic bags. $20 each

5 STEEL FNC mags--Indonesian made for the FNC. Identical to an AR mag (gray phosphate finish) until you pick it up (Black plastic followers) then you feel the weight...All unused. $40 each.

One Thermold 22H marked (Wilson, NC). Not sure if used or not, but good condition....$20.

Now, ALL the prices are negotiable. Not sure what Fair Market Value is on these, but they should all be pre-ban for the states that require it (I got them during the ban as Pre-Ban mags).

All prices Plus Shipping (more or less).

Figured I'd post the mags here, then the FNC mags somewhere else if they don't sell.

I can do MO, Check--hold 'til clears or Paypal.

Fair Warning.....I check E-mail BEFORE I check the IMs, so to get in line early, go for the E-mail option first

Thanks!

AFARR