Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (York County)

Default Re: A meal and some range time.

A bunch of us had lunch & spent the rest of the day at the range last Wednesday after MR's court date... just sayin
    Let us never forget the sacrifice of those who have fought for us all.

(York County)

I'm glad you were there. I had to work. Sorry I couldn't have been there, but I can't justify taking a day's vacation for someone who's story I've only read online. Now, had I personally known her, or had the day off, I would have been there in support. However, it sounds like even if it had been a Million Man March it would have been for nothing. And that really sucks.

Be that as it may, I was hoping that this meal and range time would be an opportunity for me as a PAFOA newbie, and semi-firearm newbie, to meet some locals who shared a common interest, and to be able to put some faces to some names...

Nice ride, btw....

(York County)

Yeah I know most people have obligations on weekdays & I've known her for years so I took the day off to be there... This week I took two specific days off for specific reasons & my boss even commented when giving me the schedule that I had one day with my wife and the other with (insert MR's name here).
    no offense intended, I was just playfully teasing those who had to work, kind of like when the kids play outside the grounded kid's house to tease him

The meets I've been to are always fun and the people are great.
    If these guys can't get some solid dates together for a meet, PM me if you want to shoot some clays sometime or when the seasons start up again, get out in the field for small game or waterfowl.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by 87th PVI View Post
    Yeah I know most people have obligations on weekdays & I've known her for years so I took the day off to be there... This week I took two specific days off for specific reasons & my boss even commented when giving me the schedule that I had one day with my wife and the other with (insert MR's name here).
    no offense intended, I was just playfully teasing those who had to work, kind of like when the kids play outside the grounded kid's house to tease him

The meets I've been to are always fun and the people are great.
    If these guys can't get some solid dates together for a meet, PM me if you want to shoot some clays sometime or when the seasons start up again, get out in the field for small game or waterfowl.
    I followed MRs story, glad there were people that could go to offer moral support, that has to be an awful feeling having the full weight of the State come down on you. I couldn't even burn a vacation day for the trip to show support for HB40, my son is coming home on leave and I only have about 4 vacation days in the bank so he kinda takes priority

As far as meet/greet/eat & shoot, well I'm always up for that! I just moved up here from the People's Republic of MD so not too familiar with all the spots yet. Small game, I love small game wink nod nudge etc etc!
    Porsche, there is no substitute

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by jhbenson4 View Post
    snip
    Small game, I love small game wink nod nudge etc etc!
    Feel free to PM me when the season rolls around.

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

New Freedom still needs that group of people OCing that the police cheif said was trying to bait the PD. LOL
    LOL, I am a woman...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345