Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default My roommate just woke me up.....

It's like 215 and my roommate busts into my room yelling that someone is beating the fuck out of a woman in the alleyway behind my house. I tell her to call the cops and run outside...no one in sight and no sound. pair of shoes, cigs, lighter, a purse and some makeup. Apparently this guy was thrashing a female's head off the pavement and threw her into a truck. Cops get a call while they are checking it out that the woman is running down another street toward the hospital. They caught the guy too...I hope he goes to jail for a very long time.
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.- George Washington

"I thought Lycan was a she"-dragonofpa

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: My roommate just woke me up.....

Good, I'm glad to hear they got him. This kind of stuff makes me sick.

Proud member of:

(Jefferson County)

I hope the police report shows he "tripped and fell" several times before the officers were able to get him to jail.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Westmoreland County)

Damn, Axe Murder, you don't seem to have very good luck up your way. Lots of crazy shiat going on up there.

I guess that's what happens on the Penn Ave side of Friendship Ave. See, that's why I don't cross the tracks.

I could have sworn I heard some gun fire towards that way last night. I heard a couple loud pops then a bunch of honking...
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Montgomery County)

Man that sucks. People who do shit like that make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    I hope the police report shows he "tripped and fell" several times before the officers were able to get him to jail.
    Wouldn't that have just been a shame?

Quote Originally Posted by BradC View Post
    Man that sucks. People who do shit like that make me sick.

Wouldn't that have just been a shame?
    Yeah, and someone could capture the whole thing on film and the cop will end up in a thread like the one listed above

Quote Originally Posted by axmdr40 View Post
    It's like 215 and my roommate busts into my room yelling that someone is beating the fuck out of a woman in the alleyway behind my house. I tell her to call the cops and run outside...no one in sight and no sound. pair of shoes, cigs, lighter, a purse and some makeup. Apparently this guy was thrashing a female's head off the pavement and threw her into a truck. Cops get a call while they are checking it out that the woman is running down another street toward the hospital. They caught the guy too...I hope he goes to jail for a very long time.

Thats a peaceful night where i live