Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: LVGC

(Berks County)

Default LVGC

Anybody have any details on the accidental shooting today at Lebanon Valley? I heard 2 men were hit by ricochets from a shotgun,1 bleeding badly.
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(Berks County)

Default Re: LVGC

No, first I've heard of this...
    I was going to shoot Saturday but didn't get the chance...
    I'll ask around and report back. I hope no one was seriously hurt although from your statement it looks like someone may have been
    Regards
    "Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state" -Thomas Jefferson

(Berks County)

Default Re: LVGC

I went to LV today and spoke to some of the members who witnessed the 'accident'

During their monthly trap shoot, an old timer shooting a 'release trigger', set the trigger and called for the target. The target came out broken, the man went to put the muzzle of his shotgun on the pad and 'luckily' just before he placed the muzzle on the pad, he released the trigger causing the shotshell to fire. Two people on the line were hit by ricochets and were taken to the hospital. I believe they're both okay...

I never did like release triggers...

Figo
    "Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state" -Thomas Jefferson