Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Gun Dealer Online

Don't be fooled by the name, since they have developed a great online business in the last couple of years. They just opened a store to supplement their huge online business, because everyone kept asking them to do it. They specialize in high quality tactical and precision weapons and accessories. They keep a small but adequate inventory so you can get an idea of what you really want. Then, because of their state of the art internet connections and solid relationships with the big distributors they can order what you want at very competitive prices and have for you it in a couple of days. They will not jerk you around, like a lot of dealers, and try to sell you something that is not available. You know the "pay and wait game".
    The new store is a very different from want you may have experienced in the past, and they did this on purpose. Very classy atmosphere and a fun place to visit. Even if you don't buy anything, after spending some time there and seeing their focus on customer services ... when you are ready, you will come back and buy it from them.
    They really want your business and go over and above to make you feel comfortable. They are extremely fair, honest and easy to deal with, since they want you to keep coming back.
    Even my wife was very comfortable going there, and she has had some bad experiences at other local gun stores, where they do not respect female customers and let them know it.
    Their address is 823 Rohrerstown Road, just east of the Faulkner Chevy Dealership on RT30 in Lancaster about 1/4 mile on the left. I do not think they have a sign on the street yet, but you can't miss it since it sits up on a little hill on the south side of the road.
    This is the kind of Gun Store we have needed for a long time in the Lancaster Area.
    Last edited by john2a; April 21st, 2010 at 09:00 PM.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Gun Dealer Online

I'd go so far as to say I will not buy from anyother shop than GunDeallerOnline. Yep, they're that good.

(Berks County)

I agree.

10 char

Tommy610, NRA Member, Romans 12:18