Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PAYPAL?

Default PAYPAL?

i was just reading the thread Please help out & give to the PAFOA! Also, the N.R.A. solicits donations frequently! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page) so i went to the donations page and found a link to paypal... please tell me this is not so....

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: PAYPAL?

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    i was just reading the thread Please help out & give to the PAFOA! Also, the N.R.A. solicits donations frequently! (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page) so i went to the donations page and found a link to paypal... please tell me this is not so....
    Because Paypal is evil or another reason?

You can always send them a check.
    If you would like to donate to us by check, money order or other physical payment you can mail donations to:

Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    P.O. Box 40864
    Philadelphia, PA 19107
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    so i went to the donations page and found a link to paypal... please tell me this is not so....
    Why not have paypal?

(Lycoming County)

PayPal is easy, but they are an Evil Bay company, and will not allow gun related transfers of monies. (if they know about it!)
    Jack

Because Paypal is evil or another reason? yes paypal is evil... i will donate know matter what.. im just surprised this site (dan) uses paypal... there has been times that i didnt purchase the firearm that i always wanted (online) because the merchant used paypal.. i will send a check...................

So you pretend that you can't use Paypal because they are antigun.. But Paypal is a corporation who has to take decisions. You don’t affect Paypal if you top using them, you only affect Mr. and Mrs. Every day person who may or may not also agree with firearms and the rules that go with them.

Might as well go on to say you don’t support sports because you can’t get into a venue where sports are played with your gun. And you won’t support Schooling because they have a rule on guns as well…

Now while you are at it, you might say you can’t support many companies that also wont allow their employees to carry at work. You might go as far as to say you will not use gas in your car because after all, many oil companies are anti gun and will not allow the clerk working at minimum wage to protect himself with a gun.
    So now you cant drive, you cant eat and chances are you cant even walk down the street because you will not associate yourself with a group that is anti gun, and most of the people on your street would probably die thinking that you have a gun… And seeing you cant be associated with these people because you “Might” seem to support them by association, you are now a prisoner who cant go on e-bay to get any thing or sell anything, cant walk or drive to your local store…

Tell me what can you do?

Well now you have been thinking about all what you can’t do any more because after all the things you finally realize you cant do the pain in your head gets so bad, you attempt to get out of the house to go to the local pharmacy, you ask where the Tylenol is, and when you get to the cash register, you ask for a box of 9mm. They tell you they don’t sell bullets, you walk out without the Tylenol and go the grocery store, ask them about 9mm bullets, they tell you they don’t sell these… You go to your local supermarket, and walk into Sears, A company that once sold guns and ammo, ask them where the hunting department is, they tell you we don’t have a hunting department any more…
    Your only chance in life now is to walk to Gander mountain or Sportsman’s ware house, apply to work there are live in the building, because with the attitude you have developed, it will be the only place that sells guns, bullets and Tylenol!
    Yay they also sell Jerky and pop, you life is finally complete! You can survive in this store, and guess what; they DO accept the Paypal Credit card!!!!
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Montgomery County)

Hahaha, I love how all your posts are so thought out, Frenchy.

Proud member of:

(Berks County)

So you pretend that you can't use Paypal because they are antigun
    Good post Frenchy, BUT......I do vote with my wallet as much as I possibly can....WE (gunowners) have displayed what we can do as a political and economic force in the past. We DO have clout and need to become more organized.

Expose the companies that are rabidly anti-gun and support gun control and don't use them or patronize them...I am all for it and I actively Boycott many of the worst offenders...Look at what happened to Smith and Wesson in the 90's! They pissed off a large segment of the firearms community and the company is still reeling from the after effects. Look at the "Zumbo affair"...we flexed some muscle and railed against one of our own. Ruger took a lot of heat for Bill Rugers idiot stance and comments on hi-capacity magazines and I still know a lot of folks who won't touch a Ruger product.

We need to stick together and remain focused.
    "Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

7.62 ian is correct......frenchy is wrong................ i know there are mega companies out there that are anti, you cant stay away from all of them but you can stay away from most...7.62 ian is right, we do have to stick together...frenchy, sounds like you have been thinking to much..

(Bucks County)

+1 to Frenchy - well said.

Besides, half the fun of life is doing what you are not suppose to do. I buy lots of gun stuff (recently 2 AR lowers!) with Paypal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast