Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default nuttier than a gun nut

i read this on the blog out of Wisconsin: http://www.dummocrats.com/archives/001559.php
    the blogger lists one of the all-time great ideas...

Nuttier than a gun nut

September 18, 2007

Crime is up here in lovely Madison, Wisconsin. Our folksy "Mayor Dave" and our foxy police chief, Noble Wray, have held listening sessions around town to get a better idea of what's going on. People that live in the neighborhoods have told story after story of escalating vandalism, muggings and drug dealing. It's the Broken Windows theory. People outside the tanking neighborhoods like to talk about root causes and play the race card.

Since it's not practical to blame local crime on George W. Bush, Capital Times editorialists want to point a finger at media hype and handguns. Ah handguns. Nothing this side of Karl Rove brings out the Madison loony libs like guns. This comment from the article might be my favorite comment ever. Seriously.

Brian says:

RE: Guns in society.

Mike Ivey is right here. Handguns don't belong in society. However if someday the state passes a bill to allow concealed carry, I hope there is also something written in the bill that those that choose to carry also have to wear a yellow armband or something around their bicep so we know who is carrying. And so that I can cross the street to not be near that person.
    Doesn't Brian mean "their bulging manly bicep"?

Anyway, perhaps Wisconsin's criminals will also cross the street to not be near Wisconsin's legal gun owners. Hey, won't that put them on the same side of the street as Brian? Heh.
    Last edited by rev214; September 21st, 2007 at 03:04 PM.

(York County)

Default Re: nuttier than a gun nut

Sounds like another Wisc dairy product at its cerebral best.

(Berks County)

Default Re: nuttier than a gun nut

just remember roquford kills......lol

so does that mental giant also support armbands for jews, gays, and the disabled??