Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: INMIline

(Lebanon County)

Default INMIline

+1 for INMIline. Fast shipper. Thanks for the rail covers.

(Northumberland County)

Default INMIline

I just received my AR replacement parts kit and my quad rail handguard from INMIline. The rail system is NICE. They are just as nice, maybe better than my Troy drop in set. There is no brand name on them, although he notes this in his ad. The only markings besides T markings are "Made in the USA."

I put them on my carbine and they mount up TIGHT. If I had another carbine, I would definitely order another set.

He was very forthcoming and communicative - I would do business with him again for sure.
    "The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
    I have my rifle. Do you?

(Northampton County)

Default INMIline

I ordered one of INMIline carbine rail systems on Saturday 5/29, it was received today, Tuesday 6/1. The rail is very good quality & excellent fit, there is zero movement. I have owned two pieces systems in the past and this rail is right up there with the big names and at less than half the price! I highly recommend the rail & INMIline.

Pics:

-Mike

(Beaver County)

Default Re: INMIline

I need to apologize to INMIline,I ordered one of INMIline carbine rail systems on 8/8/10 it was received very quickly.I promptly forgot to leave feedback,SORRY. The rail is a quality item & excellent fit, there is zero movement. I have owned two piece systems in the past and this rail is right up there with the big names and at less than half the price! I highly recommend the rail & INMIline.

GrumpyBear