Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Carbon County Group Shoot Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xd40_jim View Post
    Yeah, and we will put the damn Mets fan in the middle with no firearm!! Can your outrun a 5.56 at 3000 fps?!?! hahaha

Oh yeah............GO YANKEES!!!!

oh yeah... i forgot all you new york natives in the poconos... hey i'm a yankees fan this weekend when thwey play the mets... let me share the ink on my arm...

so when are we going shooting? my gf just bought her first gun last week and took a class for a fl ccw tonight and she really wants to practice her shot. i want to take a weekend off and stay at my parents' house in arrowhead lakes... if anyone lives near or in arrowhead, we could do sailboat races too... boating saturday, range on sunday?
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

(Carbon County)

Well if you use your M&P I know I'll only get hit from one side cause you cant shoot it without it jamming!!hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by xd40_jim View Post
    Yeah, and we will put the damn Mets fan in the middle with no firearm!! Can your outrun a 5.56 at 3000 fps?!?! hahaha

Oh yeah............GO YANKEES!!!!
    <a href=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/Mzalicia20/Image1Custom2.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ge1Custom2.jpg</a>

(Carbon County)

ccphilly, im actually born and raised in Palmerton. My dad was always a diehard Mets fan so there was no question I would end up one too. I got 2 boys now, and my oldest who is 5 is already a big Mets fan too. Its just in our blood I guess.
    If you guys want to plan for next weekend I could do Sunday. Saturdays are no good because of Tball games. Let me know what you guys think...
    <a href=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/Mzalicia20/Image1Custom2.jpg target=_blank>http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ge1Custom2.jpg</a>

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    Well if you use your M&P I know I'll only get hit from one side cause you cant shoot it without it jamming!!hahahaha
    That was only when your family was shooting it. It doesn't particularly care for Mets fans, but it is also fixed now anyway. When I got my barrel threaded, Pa Patriot fixed the jamming issues.
    If zombies start chasing us, I'm going to trip you!

(Lebanon County)

So...when/where do you guys want the next group shoot? Looks like the nice weather is finally coming out.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by rscheckler View Post
    So...when/where do you guys want the next group shoot? Looks like the nice weather is finally coming out.
    you tell me where... the only range i know in the poconos is that sunset hill range... and i heard it's expensive there and that's where all the new yorkers and nj people go to shoot all those "evil black" "assault rifles" ... i can go any sat or sunday after noon. i pack out supermarkets in philadelphia until about 10am... takes me an hour and a half to get to carbon county.
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

(Carbon County)

I would like to go shooting with you guys, but won't be able to until next Saturday, June 5th. I have family in town this weekend and next weekend, I can only shoot on Saturday, I am taking the motorcycle safety course on Sunday.

(Carbon County)

I may do the State Range Saturday morning and the club Sunday morning, since Monday looks rainy.

I plan on shooting rimfire every week at least now, since the crucible of 'got a new house' work has been mostly addressed. I wanted to go Sunday, but it rained, then stopped, and I already starting cleaning an ancient coal boiler. Nasty dirty too.

(Carbon County)

I can make it on June 5th just let me know a time. xd40 Jim the motorcycle safety course is a lot of fun. I took it years ago down at Blackmens cycle.

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramy View Post
    I can make it on June 5th just let me know a time. xd40 Jim the motorcycle safety course is a lot of fun. I took it years ago down at Blackmens cycle.
    I am free all day Saturday, so whenever anyone else wants to go, just let me know. If anyone else can make it, that is.

Hey, I am taking the class at Blocker's on Rt 248. I heard it's fun and easy. Also heard it's very informative. Looking forward to it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast