Hi, all.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Dick's opened up a new branch in Paramus, NJ, on Rt 17 N, in the same complex as Ramsey Outdoor Store, and Chef Central. When I checked out the outstanding Golf Pro Shop, I walked over to the hunting and fishing section. Not a firearm was to be found. I walked up to the empty racks, and a sign said: "Due to NJ Firearm Regulations, all firearms and ammunition will not be sold until (a week later, I forgot the date.) I asked the nice young kid why it was taking so long for the firearms to get there, and his reply was: "Cuz it's Jersey! Why else?" We shared a laugh, but the best information I got is that this Dick's is supposed to have a gunsmith on premises. That made my day. It's bad enough we have so few gun dealers/retailers, and especially gunsmiths in N. NJ, but to have one in such a busy location as Paramus, will surely be a convenient treat. I wish them best of luck. I can only hope as things change in our favor regarding the 2nd amendment, that this place will become successful in the hunting/fishing arena. More often than not, when I go into some of the larger hunting gun retailers in N. NJ, I am met by a sense of cockiness, and entitlement, and a lot of these guys don't know shit from shine-o-la about hunting. Hopefully this place makes them (the other shops) more competitive, and more professional.