Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Steel pistol/carbine match for Wounded Warrior Project - Huge prize table!!!!

Saturday July 31, 2010

Registration 8:00AM - 9:30AM
    Safety Meeting 9:45AM
    Squads to ranges/shooting commences 10:00AM

Heidelberg Sportsmen's Association in Schaefferstown, PA

5 stage static steel main match with a shotgun side match

Donation will be made to the Wounded Warrior Project from the match proceeds.

Divisions: Open, Limited, Iron sight rimfire, Optic rimfire, Iron sight revolver, Optic revolver, Carbine (Pistol caliber and .22LR only)

Entry fee - $25 per division entered (up to two per shooter), $10 for the shotgun side match.

There will be a prize table with prizes from some of the biggest names in the shooting sports industry, so bring your A game!

Match will be limited to the first 100 shooters registered. E-Mail HSAMatchSignup@yahoo.com to get your name on the list and for registration details.

Come on out and have fun and support a GREAT cause.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Steel Challenge for Wounded Warrior Project - Huge prize table!!!!

The shooter list is filling up, guys. When I say we can only accept 100 shooters, I'm not joking. Get in on this if you want to shoot it.

There will be TONS of extremely nice prizes on the table.
    Last edited by BerksCountyDave; April 19th, 2010 at 08:04 AM.

(Berks County)

Well, the prizes have started to roll in the door. Here's a sampler of what will be up for grabs:

From LaRue Tactical: 2 $100 gift certificates

From Nighthawk Custom: 2 certificates good for $500 off a Nighthawk Custom pistol

From Gun Dealer Online LLC: A Pelican 1700 case, surefire ear pros, an OTIS cleaning kit, and t shirts

From Nordic Components: A complete AR-22 kit for Ruger 10/22 barreled actions, 10/22 extended mag releases, a certificate good for a complete Nordic components shotgun upgrade kit

From CPWSA: Two Ready Tactical holsters, extended bolt release for AR-15 rifles, and a GTUL combo brush

From Stag Arms: $100 gift certificate

More to come!

Hey Dave, this is Steve from the Topton shoot... I better be on that 100 shooter list! by the way, if you need more sponsors, I could probably get my business to donate some gift certificates! let me know through email.

(Westmoreland County)

Will this be an Official "Steel Challange" Event?
    Friends don't let friends buy Taurus's

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by hzox221 View Post
    Will this be an Official "Steel Challange" Event?
    Nope. That's why I have it listed as a Steel Challenge format match.

We are running steel challenge stages under steel challenge scoring rules.

Getting sanctioned by them is more trouble than it's worth. You get to shoot the same stages, have the same fun, support a great cause, and win awesome stuff. No problem with that.
    Last edited by BerksCountyDave; April 20th, 2010 at 10:04 PM.

(Luzerne County)

hzox221, the question was answered. People can make their own decisions based on that. I've removed the back-and-forth bitching from this event calendar thread. Further thread crapping will be met with infractions.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

(Berks County)

Default Re: Steel pistol/carbine match for Wounded Warrior Project - Huge prize table!!!!

Match is about half full, folks. Get in now if you want in.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Steel pistol/carbine match for Wounded Warrior Project - Huge prize table!!!!

If anyone is unable to attend the match but would still like to make a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project, please contact me. There is a Paypal account set up for dontations.

Shillington Family Chiropractic Center is pleased to be donating a $250 gift certificate good for new patient exams and treatment! plus we'll be there on-site for questions or to help out. That is, when I'm not kicking major ass in the 22 and limited divisions!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast