Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lougotzz

Default Lougotzz

Met this morning to sell him some reloading supplies. Nice guy and GTG in my book.

(Centre County)

Default Re: Lougotzz

Lougotzz is a repeat customer who has always maintained good communications and has provided prompt payments for the items he has purchased. I am happy to deal with him and would recommend him most highly. In my book, he is an honest broker.
    Cheers,
    Scott

(Warren County)

Default Lougotzz

Just completed a transaction with Lou, great guy! Very prompt and professional, nice guy too. Would definitely do business with him again.

Tim
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Dauphin County)

Just finished a transaction with Lougotzz. Good communications. No worries when dealing with Lou.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Montgomery County)

Default Lougotzz

Lou is good people and an excellent seller. Great communication and very fast shipping.
    Thanks!

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Delaware County)

Great guy.
    Reliable and clean transaction.
    Would do business with again.

PUCCINI

Add another one for Lou. I did an FTF sale with him for some cleaning supplies and ammo I was selling. Nice guy. Good communication. On time for meet. Would do business any day.

Thanks again!

(Lehigh County)

Default Lougotzz

Had transaction with Lou. All went smooth. Good guy to deal with. Highly recommend any transaction.

(Delaware County)

My experience with Lou is buying a nice Ruger 10/22 for $275. Then Lou informed me that he was going to sell extra ammo, mags and parts for the 10/22 separately. I thought to myself: "I can't let the ammo and stuff get away from me, it's the perfect package for me to buy." So Lou made me a great deal on a Ruger 10/22 with a Fajen stock and target barrel, 1900 rounds of assorted ammo, 5 extra magazines and assorted parts for the gun that typically break the more you shoot the gun. Lou explained what he was selling me so that in case i didn't already understand, I would have understood then.

Did I pay into the $400 or $500 range? Not a chance! I paid $375 and couldn't be any happier.

Lou is a very thorough guy, "Slightly OCD", but it's comforting to know you're buying from someone who is meticulous rather than someone who is indifferent. Was transferring the 10/22 a little excessive...Maybe. But from what I see, that's Lou's meticulous personality that brought me comfort while buying the 10/22.

It was a pleasure doing business with him and Larry "the FFL" and would welcome more business with them anytime.

Default Lougotzz

Met Lougotzz for a transfer this weekend. Great communication and solid guy. Would definitely do business with him again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast