Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Thumbs up Got my first convert

After a year and a half I'm proud to announce I have my first confirmed convert. I worked tirelessly trying to convince a coworker to get his LTCf , buy a firearm and carry everyday. We were talking and he told me that he probably would never have ever thought about doing it if it wasn't for me machine gunning him with facts and realities of life without the ability to adequately defend himself.
    I'm enjoying seeing his outlook and commentary go from that of a compliant sheeple to that of an awakened Jedi. There's nothing like the air of an informed citizen with a firearm....
    He hasn't realized it yet but flashlight 101 class is slipping into his wallet area . EDC needs/desires must be introduced an met.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Got my first convert

Nice work. When nay sayers complain "What can I do? I'm just one person."
    What you did is an example of what one person can do. Waking up as many people as you can is our mission.
    If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words.

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up Re: Got my first convert

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    After a year and a half I'm proud to announce I have my first confirmed convert. I worked tirelessly trying to convince a coworker to get his LTCf , buy a firearm and carry everyday. We were talking and he told me that he probably would never have ever thought about doing it if it wasn't for me machine gunning him with facts and realities of life without the ability to adequately defend himself.
    I'm enjoying seeing his outlook and commentary go from that of a compliant sheeple to that of an awakened Jedi. There's nothing like the air of an informed citizen with a firearm....
    He hasn't realized it yet but flashlight 101 class is slipping into his wallet area . EDC needs/desires must be introduced an met.

Good work! Congrats to you and especially your new pupil.

I've posted a few threads here about doing the same. I think I got 3 or 4 last year. As I'm sure you know, just preach safety safety safety.

Thanks for doing your part for all of us by teaching the life-long love and hobby to another person, which furthers all of our mutual causes. Way to go, yo.

F*S=k

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Got my first convert

Good job!!! Now keep them shooting and educated.