Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default holster for gun with laserlyte V2?

Apologies in advance if this question has been addressed or this post is misplaced. I did a search and can't find anything on this question...

I have a pt145 with the accessory rail, and I recently bought a laserlyte V2. The laser sight works fine, but I can't fit it in any of my holsters with the laser. I'd really like to at least have the option of carrying with the laser.

I've found some holsters that work with the Glock 26 with crimson trace. Any that work for the XD subcompacts should also work for the PT145...Does anyone use a setup like mine with a IWB holster? Any suggestions on where to look? I've got a high noon split decision that I love, and would like something along those lines (IWB)...If custom is the only route (I'd rather not go down that road) then any suggestions of manufacturers would also help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Default Re: holster for gun with laserlyte V2?

I ended up getting a iwb holster made for a glock 26 with CT Laserguard from theholsterstore.net. I made an educated guess and went ahead and ordered it.

Got it in the mail today and it fits fine, not exactly perfectly, but good enough, and it looks like it will stretch out more, which is good. Of course, I found a similar (for glock 26 with CT) holster from high noon holsters (already have regular version) after I ordered for slightly less money.

The quality seems a little better on the high noon holster I already had, but the holsterstore.net one works fine. Having the ability to carry with the laser is pretty cool, and it conceals just as well.

Also, no complaints about customer service and I got the package pretty quickly.

Just wanted to post this so others in the same situation will know.