Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, anyone farmiliar with target World in Chalfont ???

I ordered my FAL at CenterFireSystems, was to be delivered to Classic Pistol but centerFire TOTALLY SCREWED UP !!! They sent it to Target World in Chalfont, PA. I can still get there but does ANYONE know if they accept firearms like this ???? It will be there wednesday so i can call tomorrow to give them a heads up (it also requires a signature obviously) and to make sure they have CenterFire's FFL on file or if not have CenterFire fax it to them ASAP. Also does anyone know if htey do do this what the price is for a transfer such as this, for long gun ? ANYONE at all who can help it is MUCH appreciated...i really don't want it to get sent back and have to wait until next week to get it. I'm pissed at CenterFire for this screw up tho, as I have never been to Target World so they don't even know me, hopefully they will maybe send me some extra mags for the FAL or SOMETHING to compinsate for there error.
    When ALL else fails...the AK won't !! Emotions...??? emotions are for people who CARE !!!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, anyone farmiliar with target World in Chalfont ???

Wow, that sucks on many levels. I mean of all places, couldnt have been Tanners, too easy.

TW is Hit/Miss, but I think youll be OK. Theirs some real A-Holes there, but other than that..... That is to say I dont think theyll refuse delivery, but their Transfer fee will be $40-50.

If the shipper shipped it the FFL thing wont matter, just call them and it should be OK.

BTW, they DO have a nice store.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, anyone farmiliar with target World in Chalfont ???

I've seen those evil black guns on the rack at Target World before. They will probably sign for your package.
    I don't have any idea what they charge for a transfer- but I'm 5 minutes from there and charge $20.00.

(Philadelphia County)

Talking with target World right now.....VERY nice guy, ohh wait...he;s transfering me.....uh-oh lol this guy is nice too, WoW all the horror stories of there rudeness maybe not true ? or just a fluke ? Either way they were great, took my info and said when it's there they will call and $50 for transfer...same as Classic Pistol. Thanks to who replied for there help.
    When ALL else fails...the AK won't !! Emotions...??? emotions are for people who CARE !!!

(Philadelphia County)

Thumbs up Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, anyone farmiliar with target World in Chalfont ???

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    I've seen those evil black guns on the rack at Target World before. They will probably sign for your package.
    I don't have any idea what they charge for a transfer- but I'm 5 minutes from there and charge $20.00.

Only $20 really, for long gun, where is your shop located I wish i would have know before but I'll definitly keep it for next time.

(Philadelphia County)

Would you consider posting or PMing some info. Thanks.

PM me some info too. I'll use you next time.

(Bucks County)

UM, I'm in Chalfont, 5 min. or so from Target World. It's a discreet location that does not support walk in traffic. I am a gunsmith. I can be reached at 215-996-1603 or email cdicustom@hotmail.com.

-Sean

(Philadelphia County)

CDI, good to know. Tagged for future reference.

OP, $50 seems high to me but I think a lot of shops charge more to transfer a new gun that they also stock or carry. I suppose I can understand the reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by photoshooter View Post
    CDI, good to know. Tagged for future reference.

OP, $50 seems high to me but I think a lot of shops charge more to transfer a new gun that they also stock or carry. I suppose I can understand the reasoning.
    Alot of shops around me charge $50 which I believe is a rip off, another one is $35. For $20 bucks I'll take the ride.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast