Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: New gun shop in Wayne Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    Morning all, new to the forum. Heard about this place from a buddy, and plan to check it out soon. Quick question as to an earlier post, have they boosted their ammo selection? Last thing I need is another gun, so I use the guise that "I'm just going to get some ammo" on the wife...LOL!
    Matt
    haha... let me know if the wife falls for it. I'll use the line on my girlfriend if it works for you. Last time I was there I did not notice any increase in their ammo inventory, but it should be easy enough to just call ahead and see what they have. They can get almost any ammo you want with a few days notice. I have them working on a bulk order for me.

(Wayne County)

Last time I used that line, came home with an almost new Ruger MK II...with the cyotes and the bear this summer (in our back yard), she accepts it...I still get the evil eye 'tho when I mention ammo...LOL! Her dad had a C&R FFL, and we were both collectors. She just doesn't want to shoot, but my boys, both under 9, are already taking the center out with BB guns. Must have done something right...
    Matt

(Northampton County)

I really like visiting the Loose Cannon Gun Shop in Gouldsboro. Larry (the owner) is really nice guy to deal with, always open to any offer. If he can't do it, he'll simply let you know. He usually carries used handguns but there's always couple of new ones. I'm not a rifle person, but if you're looking for one, he has at least twice as many rifles as handguns. Oh yes, if you're buying online and need a transfer dealer, that's the place to send it to. $25 transfer fee.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234