Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Laurel Highlands Region)

Looking to get to Harrisburg on April 27th for the 2010 Pennsylvania Right to Keep and Bear Arms Rally but need help getting there? Whether you don't have transportation, are looking to split costs, or just think it would be more fun to travel with some like-minded folks use this thread to share and find rides.

If you need a ride, post here requesting one! Alternatively, if you have spare seats, post here offering them up!

Either way, thank you for coming and we can't wait to see you there!

Useful Links:

1. Rally Homepage
    2. Directions to the Rally
    3. List of Rally Speakers
    4. List of Rally Prizes
    5. The Rally Registration Page (to be eligible for prizes!)
    6. The Rally Facebook Page
    7. The Rally Facebook Event
    8. The Rally Twitter
    Last edited by Emptymag; March 25th, 2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Date added
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up Re: 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Laurel Highlands Region)

I'm spreading the word and intend to attend. I'm not sure that I can offer any rides, as I already have 3 that want to go.

Thanks for the info, Dan.

(posting in the Westmoreland sub-forum, because we'll be departing from Greensburg.)
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

Thumbs up Re: 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Laurel Highlands Region)

I took off work, so it's official. lol

A small contingent of us might go out the night before, get a room and find somewhere to party. If anyone else is doing something similar, we're open to exchanging contact info via PM and meeting up...
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Laurel Highlands Region)

I hunted over large parts of most of the counties in this region, Always see lots of hunters, and with all of those gun owners apparently not too many carry about their firearm rights?

One poster that's it?

No one else planning on going, doing their part to help protect their firearm rights, or evidently most gun owners in this area just or just seem to doesn’t care…….. which one is it?

It’s not as much fun taking a day off to go hunting, going shooting at the range or anything fun that everyone can always seem to find / make time to go do.

Aren’t your firearm rights worth giving up some time to go make a difference with the elected people that can restrict them or expanded them?
    Your firearm rights mean that little to you?

I listened to many gun owners in this region “claim” to so passionately support their firearm rights over the years are they full of BS or they serous?….. maybe this is the real problem is it not why our right are being taken awaya small slice at a time?

Gun owners are not paying attention or taking their rights with indifference, apathy..... IF you don’t care enough about them, why should elected officials?

REALLY WHY?.

Try that with you firearm use them, put them away without cleaning them or taking care of them and you wouldn’t expect after many years of neglect or indifference to be in the same condition as you stored them away the next time you need them. Why would you expect your firearm rights to be any different?

Yet this is exactly what most gun owners do is it not?

Please consider coming to Harrisburg on Tuesday April 27 along with taking the opportunity to learn how you can best protect your rights for your children and grand children to enjoy them in the future.
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Allegheny County)

Is there a roll call of who plans to attend the rally, beyond the Facebook page?

Does anyone here want to meet up for a beer at any point? Or, could anyone recommend a gathering point?
    F*S=k

(Westmoreland County)

Will be at the Rally,this is my third year.Going to be going on the bus that leaves from McKeesport Gun Club.Cost is $30 and it leaves at 5am.Hope we get a good turnout.

Jim

(Allegheny County)

Question Re: 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Laurel Highlands Region)

Quote Originally Posted by blawnoxboy View Post
    Will be at the Rally,this is my third year.Going to be going on the bus that leaves from McKeesport Gun Club.Cost is $30 and it leaves at 5am.Hope we get a good turnout.

Jim

Excellent! Glad that you can make it!

So, who else will be joining us out in Harrisburg for the RKBA Rally? It's a very important event, so I hope we can all take the day to go.

It's a great chance for a family outing to go support the rally as well as visit another part of the Commonwealth for the day. Plus, it's good to show the many generations of support.

If you're planning on attending, even if from another area... Say hello here. Who knows, maybe some of us could get together...

-SO
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

Arrow Re: 2010 Harrisburg Rally Coordination Thread (Laurel Highlands Region)

Alright everyone, remember to call off work for Tuesday (Monday too, if you can) and plan to be at the RKBA Rally next week. Bring the whole family and all your friends.

I look forward to meeting some new people and supporting a truly important cause!
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

Well, the day is almost here.

I'll be leaving the Pittsburgh area this afternoon and heading out tonight. I'm not sure if I'll be in the Harrisburg area in time for any festivities tonight, but we'll try.

Hope to see everyone there!
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

Ok, time to leave the office... Just gotta pack up my fur suit and buy some... wait, wrong rally.

For real, it's not too late! Why not decide to come out to Harrisburg for tomorrow morning and support...?

For everyone that was there today and did a lot of good work, thank you! If you're driving out tonight or tomorrow morning, be safe and see you there!
    F*S=k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast