Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Anybody a member of York Rifleman?

I live in the York area and found York Rifleman in Windsor I believe. It looks like a nice place with pistol, rifle, shotgun and indoor range. I was hoping someone is a member and would be willing to show me around and possibly sponsor me.

I am a local teacher living in Haines Acres in York, been here for years and am very new to shooting and hunting. Well I hunted when i was young and that was about 20 years ago. I finally have some time and am looking to get back into hunting and shooting. Thanks for your responses. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

(York County)

Default Re: Anybody a member of York Rifleman?

Quote Originally Posted by hare12y View Post
    I live in the York area and found York Rifleman in Windsor I believe. It looks like a nice place with pistol, rifle, shotgun and indoor range. I was hoping someone is a member and would be willing to show me around and possibly sponsor me.

I am a local teacher living in Haines Acres in York, been here for years and am very new to shooting and hunting. Well I hunted when i was young and that was about 20 years ago. I finally have some time and am looking to get back into hunting and shooting. Thanks for your responses. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.
    At last check, the membership was on a wait list. It's a great place for the money ($20 or so a year), more oriented towards rifle shooting than handgunning (25 yard outdoor range, that's it for handguns). Indoor .22cal rifle range.

If you head up there on a nice Saturday or Sunday, you'll most likely find the gate open and someone there who will be glad to show you around. I'm pretty much tied up out of town during the weekends or I'd offer a trip up there.
    SIG Sauer, S&W M&P and Mossberg 930 Armorer