Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 380 of 392 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3917
    (Clinton County)

Default Re: Post your AR with pictures here!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    If I were to build a 9mm, I think I would get one of those lowers that runs MP5 curved mags! That would be sweet! (Expensive, but sweet!!) New Frontier Billet Lower... https://www.newfrontierarmory.com/pr...-billet-lower/

Just look at it! Look at it!! This one needs a PDW brace but holy sweet mother of god!
    Oh I really really hate you.
    I've been wishing someone made something like this for a long time and now it seems they do. Probably unbeknownst to me all this time. Curved mags for tapered cases is the only thing that ever made sense to me. Looks like I'm going to have to build one now!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lackawanna County)

If I were to build a 9mm, I think I would get one of those lowers that runs MP5 curved mags! That would be sweet! (Expensive, but sweet!!) New Frontier Billet Lower... https://www.newfrontierarmory.com/pr...-billet-lower/

Just look at it! Look at it!! This one needs a PDW brace but holy sweet mother of god!
    I kind of hate you right now. I haven’t built anything new in a very long time. And that gave me an idea

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    I kind of hate you right now. I haven’t built anything new in a very long time. And that gave me an idea
    I know. I'm sitting here counting the money I don't have, trying to figure out how I can make this happen. LOL

The lower itself isn't THAT expensive if you consider that a QUALITY mag block to add to a standard AR lower will cost $100-$175.
    I'm not sure what they mean about the "cuts" needed in the upper, but that's when the price starts to hit you - unless someone else offers a similar upper for less.

I'm still trying to justify spending 2x the money for a 9mm pistol than the cost of an Extar EP9.
    "Ugly" is only so unappealing when you don't have the money to pay for "SWEET".
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Once I finished my x39 pistol, I thought it was pretty damned close to a 9mm PDW in size/handling... with more bite.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Westmoreland County)

Yeah, I never really thought I wanted to build a 9mm AR until I saw the Frontier lower! I could start another build but I still have other accessories to buy for my other guns...optics, slings, mags, ammo...the list goes on! LOL...decisions, decisions! I did just order a SBA3 to replace the Shockwave on my 7" 5.56!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Perry County)

Yeah, I never really thought I wanted to build a 9mm AR until I saw the Frontier lower! I could start another build but I still have other accessories to buy for my other guns...optics, slings, mags, ammo...the list goes on! LOL...decisions, decisions! I did just order a SBA3 to replace the Shockwave on my 7" 5.56!
    I like, but since I bought a lower that takes Colt stick mags and 15 mags to go with it, I can't make myself buy one that takes HK mags given the price.

HK MP5, SP5K, HK94 9mm 30-Round Magazine $66.99.

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/heckler-...-magazine.html
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I like, but since I bought a lower that takes Colt stick mags and 15 mags to go with it, I can't make myself buy one that takes HK mags given the price.

Yeah I would be much more enthusiastic if there were one that accepted CZ Scorpion/PSA AKV mags. They are curved come in many different sizes and run around $15.00 each.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post

PSA is getting ready to release their MP5 clone...I bet the market will get saturated with aftermarket mags and maybe pricing will come down. Problem now is that the MP5 market is small compared to the AR world.

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I know. I'm sitting here counting the money I don't have, trying to figure out how I can make this happen. LOL

The lower itself isn't THAT expensive if you consider that a QUALITY mag block to add to a standard AR lower will cost $100-$175.
    I'm not sure what they mean about the "cuts" needed in the upper, but that's when the price starts to hit you - unless someone else offers a similar upper for less.

I'm still trying to justify spending 2x the money for a 9mm pistol than the cost of an Extar EP9.
    "Ugly" is only so unappealing when you don't have the money to pay for "SWEET".
    I don’t worry so much about funding it but I’ll say I’m going to start slow and order a part here and there then I start fiending for it and I’m online ordering everything I need and then some. I’ve really tried to curb my gun spending as well unless I really want it. This made me go ohhh though so let’s see what my willpower is like

(Perry County)

PSA is getting ready to release their MP5 clone...I bet the market will get saturated with aftermarket mags and maybe pricing will come down. Problem now is that the MP5 market is small compared to the AR world.
    If I can get good mags at $15 a piece, I'm in.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 380 of 392 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast