Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NJ massacre details, girls face hacked off with machette

This act was nothing less then Brutal Savagetry!
    ~Lambo

~snip
    “They cut my niece’s face off,” said John McClain, who is Hightower’s great-uncle, and the chaplain of the Newark Police Department. “They cut her from cheek to cheek. They left her head hanging.”

McClain said the mortician told him he had to work for three days to put his grand-niece’s face back together.

“Most people couldn’t tell, when he was done, but the family could tell,” he said.
    ~snip

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/08/23...evolving-door/

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: NJ massacre details, girls face hacked off with machette

Damn. Thats some vicious shit.

But its nothing compared to the worst that's come out from Latin America. I was 12 when me and a group of my friends were shown some dude in an alley, with a Colombian Neck-Tie and his skull bashed in(literally), because he had raped a young girl in the neighborhood. That's some shit I'll never forget. And thats just the tip of the iceberg, its gotten worse now.

I think their heart is in the right place (the article!), but its bias in a racist way. I'll explain how..

We don't call for the deportation back to Africa for ALL black people every time a black person commits a hideous crime. Because we realize that not all black people should be judged by the actions of a few.

Nor we call for all whites to be sent back to Europe when they do something bad. Because we realize that not all white people should be judged by the actions of a few.

Nor should we deport mexicans for any traffic violation like the article states.

So instead of focusing on their legal status, we should focus on their CRIMINAL status.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

The worst I've seen yet was the Nelson/Winnie Show! Necklessing!This often took place in South Africa in the 70's early 80's. The Mandellas had their opponents introduced to NECKLESSING which is the bounding of ones hands & feet, then placing a gasoline filled car tire over the head and rest it on ones shoulders. When the go-ahead is given the excelerent is ignited. Winnie herself has been known to strike a few matches!

LorDiego01,
    "We don't call for the deportation back to Africa for ALL black people every time a black person commits a hideous crime. Because we realize that not all black people should be judged by the actions of a few."

They are if they are in the United States illegally!

(Philadelphia County)

You know how it works..

when somebody disagrees with you, YELL LOUDER.

If that doesn't change their mind, then USE BOLD LETTERS.

The one who types the biggest, is always right...

*sigh*
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

I don't want this to start another illegals thread.

The point is we don't send black people to africa because they are an American citizen.

We also don't send whited to Europe becasue they are an American citizen.

You don't get sent to the country your great, great, grandfather once came from; your crime is handled in the counry you are a legal citizen of.

In my case they would have to cut me up and send me to Italy, Germany, England, Scotland, and Whales.

(Perry County)

I'm glad I read to your post Joe. You elaborated the exact point I was going to make.

Regardless of the ethnicity of a person commiting a crime, if they are an ILLEGAL ALIEN, they should either be jailed here and then deported or just deported. We don't deport the vast majority of criminals in this country because they are citizens.

+10

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post
    I don't want this to start another illegals thread.

The point is we don't send black people to africa because they are an American citizen.

We also don't send whited to Europe becasue they are an American citizen.

You don't get sent to the country your great, great, grandfather once came from; your crime is handled in the counry you are a legal citizen of.

In my case they would have to cut me up and send me to Italy, Germany, England, Scotland, and Whales.
    Dave G.

"Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed."

-Lieutenant Lowell Duckett, Special Assistant to DC Police Chief; President, Black Police Caucus, The Washington Post, March 22, 1996

FN Herstal FNP-9M 9mm compact
    Taurus model 85 .38 special

If it can be found I have a VHS Tape of a Necklessing. If found I'll have it put to you-tube! It's a must see because most have never seen this.

(Allegheny County)

WOOHOO!

First negative rep point!

Thanks for not leaving you name, by the way.

And please don't give me points to counter, I'm a big man, I can handle the criticism without having to total my points every night for self worth...

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post
    WOOHOO!

First negative rep point!

Thanks for not leaving you name, by the way.

And please don't give me points to counter, I'm a big man, I can handle the criticism without having to total my points every night for self worth...

Before you point the finger, that was NOT me.

I actually thought of giving you a positive rep, because you made a really good point about being chopped into little pieces and sent back to so many different countries.

But then I fat-clicked my browser and closed it.
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Before you point the finger, that was NOT me.

I actually thought of giving you a positive rep, because you made a really good point about being chopped into little pieces and sent back to so many different countries.

But then I fat-clicked my browser and closed it.
    I didn't think it was you at all! And I'm not pointing fingers.

Brian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast