Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default had to laugh at this

So I was at my local range today shooting my glock 19. I recently bought a 33 round magazine for my semi auto as to save me time reloading mags at least once a range session, well and also if zombies attack or red dawn takes place. Anyways, I was shooting by myself and two younger guys came in to shoot. One guy looked presentable and the only was a wanna be gangsta', you know the ones who put lambo doors on a honda civic. They go right next to me even though the range was dead and you can pick your spot! Sorry I don't wanna sound like a jerk but I HATE when people have room and they go right next to you, same thing in a parking lot. So I installed my 33 round magazine and started target shooting. Tupac looked over at me and said "that jawn is awesome, is that a glock 18". At this point I said to myself ok I am gonna mess with this guy. I said yea it is sarcastically. The dumbass said "what bullets that jawn shoot?" I said 9mm. I started shooting. "Hey, aren't glock 18's fully auto all the time"? I said no I have the power to change it when I want to. "That jawn is dope man" They go on to shoot. Just thought I would share what a dumbass this guy was. Hopefully social darwinism with take place soon enough!!

***On a side note, jawn if you do not know, is a noun gansta's give to any object they can't think of the name. You can rate someone's true intelligence on how many times they say jawn in a sentence. Deduct 10 points from the average 100 every time they say it.
    Last edited by c_brutsche; March 11th, 2010 at 08:54 AM.

Default Re: had to laugh at this

This fellow recognized the 33-round magazine, correctly identified it as the mag for the selective-fire Glock variant, knew the model number of that gun, and someone who uses the word "clip" is going to criticize?

Turn in your man card, my friend.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Philadelphia County)

Yeah, other than his speaking style, he didn't seem too dim.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    This fellow recognized the 33-round magazine, correctly identified it as the mag for the selective-fire Glock variant, knew the model number of that gun, and someone who uses the word "clip" is going to criticize?

Ok this I had to laugh at!
    FNX-9 Two-tone

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by c_brutsche View Post
    So I was at my local range today shooting my glock 19. I recently bought a 33 round magazine for my semi auto as to save me time reloading mags at least once a range session, well and also if zombies attack or red dawn takes place. Anyways, I was shooting by myself and two younger guys came in to shoot. One guy looked presentable and the only was a wanna be gangsta', you know the ones who put lambo doors on a honda civic. They go right next to me even though the range was dead and you can pick your spot! Sorry I don't wanna sound like a jerk but I HATE when people have room and they go right next to you, same thing in a parking lot. So I installed my 33 round clip and started target shooting. Tupac looked over at me and said "that jawn is awesome, is that a glock 18". At this point I said to myself ok I am gonna mess with this guy. I said yea it is sarcastically. The dumbass said "what bullets that jawn shoot?" I said 9mm. I started shooting. "Hey, aren't glock 18's fully auto all the time"? I said no I have the power to change it when I want to. "That jawn is dope man" They go on to shoot. Just thought I would share what a dumbass this guy was. Hopefully social darwinism with take place soon enough!!

***On a side note, jawn if you do not know, is a noun gansta's give to any object they can't think of the name. You can rate someone's true intelligence on how many times they say jawn in a sentence. Deduct 10 points from the average 100 every time they say it.
    using "clip" in a post to make fun of some other guy = priceless.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by falcn View Post
    Ok this I had to laugh at!
    I laughed too.

(Bucks County)

Well...as long as were picking on the guy...

Quote Originally Posted by c_brutsche View Post
    ***On a side note, an apostrophe, if you don't know, is a punctuation mark used to abbreviate and to denote possession (i.e. "don't" for "do not" or "Dave's ball" for "ball of Dave"). However, an apostrophe will never indicate a plural form of a noun (i.e. gangsta's for gangstas).

I don't even know what the whole "Deduct 10 points from the average 100 every time they say it" means. If you can explain this, I'll add 10 points to your average 100....? What's an average 100? Is that better than a below average 100?

Just busting chops

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living
    with power to endanger the public liberty. -John Adams

(Allegheny County)

You lie to the guy when he asks an honest question and you consider him to be the fool. Shame on you.

Also, I believe that "jawn" would be a pronoun is your context.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by condition1 View Post
    ***On a side note, an apostrophe, if you don't know, is a punctuation mark used to abbreviate and to denote possession (i.e. "don't" for "do not" or "Dave's ball" for "ball of Dave"). However, an apostrophe will never indicate a plural form of a noun (i.e. gangsta's for gangstas).

Just busting chops
    As long as we're busting chops, I don't want a whole ball of Dave, but I may want Dave's ball, as in the ball Dave owns.

Oath Keeper, MMIX - Ad Infinitum

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast