Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Mioduz

(Philadelphia County)

Default Mioduz

I bought a truck from this guy who's real name is Chris. We emailed back and forth for about two weeks about the vehicle and the deal.. He told me there was nothign mechanically wrong with the truck, and that it had no rot. When we actually got together for me to look at the truck. He had me meet him in the the parking lot of cabellas. It was dark so I could not really see the truck all that well. There was also no where to really take the truck for a test drive. without spending 30 min on the test drive. (never been to cabellas before) So I took it for a quick spin around the parking lot. The trans seemed to be shifting fine into first and second. So all seemed ok with the trans from what I could tell.. he was rushing me along, but he was also an hour late, and it was very cold and windy. So I just took it as he was in a hurry because he had his girlfrind waiting for him for a while. as well as he wanted to get out of the cold.

So we make the deal, he drives off and I head back home to philly. Once I get onto the highway, I se that the RPM gauge stays up around 3 a lil too long around 50mph. It did not feel like it was banging into gear. So I did not suspect a trans slip, just assumed it was how Dodges run. well I was sadly mistaken! I never even made it all the way home before the trans totally died on me. I called him and emailed him about the situation, and recieved no responce from him. Also afer seeing the truck in daylight, I noticed the rot that he said was not there. There was some on the bottom edge of the passenger door. As well as a totaly rusty frame and suspension sytstem. The trans lines where also rusted and need to be replaced. Basicly everything under the hood that can rust is rusted!

I am posting this, so that this guy can not rip off another person like he did to me. Although I don't plan to allow him to rip me off either. I will see him again in civil court, and have this matter rectified, and justice served.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Mioduz

Arrogant, cocky, untrustworthy guy.