Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Gun Shop on PA-34/Spring Road in Carlisle

Fire Power Systems has opened up at the former Ed Bender's location. I have not checked it out yet. Here is the website

http://www.firepowersystemsllc.com/

(Cumberland County)

I just stopped in at Fire Power Systems on Friday for the first time, looked like they had a selection of firearms and ammo, probably a third of the long guns that Ed used to to stock and about the same amount of pistols. Ammo was probably half to 2/3 of what Ed had, very limited reloading supplies. However, they will order whatever you want and bring it in, the guy there told me they are keeping their inventory light until they find out what most people are looking for. I ordered a brick of Winchester small rifle primers, I'll post back with my experience when I get them.
    Upper Adams Fish and Game www.uafg.org

(Cumberland County)

The only other working "stocked" gun shop in the area besides my shop is Carlisle Spring Arms on Spring Road. Albrights I believe still is doing transfers. Our shop seems to be Carlisle's busiest. Keystone Gun Sales, LLC. Many of the other FFLs listed for this area have gone out of business in the last couple years. www.keystonegunsales.com

(Cumberland County)

Firepower in Mt. Holly went out of business and auctioned everything last Thanksgiving day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keystone Guns View Post
    The only other working "stocked" gun shop in the area besides my shop is Carlisle Spring Arms on Spring Road. Albrights I believe still is doing transfers. Our shop seems to be Carlisle's busiest. Keystone Gun Sales, LLC. Many of the other FFLs listed for this area have gone out of business in the last couple years. www.keystonegunsales.com
    I live in Carlisle and never heard of you. I will swing by and take a peak. Do you have ammo in stock? Do you take cards?

Firepower in Mt. Holly went out of business and auctioned everything last Thanksgiving day.
    No kidding? I bought a Hungarian 8x56R just before that time. That sucks. I've been meaning to go see what he has but I guess I I don't have to bother.

Your inventory link for rifles shows 27+ pages of 100 rifles for 2,796 pieces. Is this real or are you showing items that can be ordered? Is there a link to show what is actually on hand in the shop?

I'm not busting your balls but the "inventory" link shows 5,816 firearms. I do like the fact that you have prices listed, that's fantastic. But... 5,800 guns? I should be able to see a big ass warehouse from my front porch!

Quote Originally Posted by MT1 View Post
    Your inventory link for rifles shows 27+ pages of 100 rifles for 2,796 pieces. Is this real or are you showing items that can be ordered? Is there a link to show what is actually on hand in the shop?

I'm not busting your balls but the "inventory" link shows 5,816 firearms. I do like the fact that you have prices listed, that's fantastic. But... 5,800 guns? I should be able to see a big ass warehouse from my front porch!
    All sales and store visits are by APPOINTMENT ONLY
    After you contact us, we will let you know if we are available on your requested day, and give you specific directions to the store.

Posted Store Hours would help drive some business.

(Cumberland County)

I will answer the questions. Yes we have ammo, yes we take cards. Many people when they come in, smile and simply say "This is my new honey hole". When others cannot get firearms or ammo, we typically can (having 17 suppliers helps). Now, onto the inventory question, we have a warehouse supplied by the country's biggest supplier local to our store here. If you see a certain firearm on our site, and it says "available" then my wife (also FFL) who works at warehouse, she simply brings that firearm home with her to the shop. Now with that said, the shop is also fully stocked all the time, where-as we have no open spaces anywhere. Between April 2013 and end of year, we just came shy of putting out 800 firearms. That's not too hateful for a mom and pop shop, AND we do NOT advertise beyond web site, facebook and word of mouth. (that's it). So that should say something for the deals we do. Were not out to get rich overnight in this business, we would rather do it a step at a time and make amazing deals to customers. ALSO we are very well known for being able to get certain new firearms for customers when they can't find them anywhere else. If your local, and want to stop by, call us for appointment. If your on Facebook, search and join our page and see what people have to say. We typically have one delivery per hour on most days, so that's why we only do appointments only. (no take a number and wait) And our new way of doing business (by appointment only) also contributes to our success. It keeps it safe, private one on one personal transaction. Most people, once they experience that, say there is no other way. As screwed up as this country is today, and everything Washington is trying to do, keeping firearms transactions private is the new way for people. Were swamped. www.keystonegunsales.com Stop in or call - 717-249-0000

(Cumberland County)

Question Re: Gun Shop on PA-34/Spring Road in Carlisle

So if I want to just come and look to see what you have and check prices I need to make a appointment?
    But It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast