Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Senate Bill 842 (castle law)

Hey Everyone,

I dont post much on here but read everyones stuff for about an hour a week. Its really great to hear everyones point of view on things. Its also nice to see the respect that goes on as well; Its really refreshing.

My question is on S 842. It seems it was introduced last year but I have been totaly unable to find any updates as to the status of it. Was it voted on? Did it Pass? I appologize if this info is posted elsewhere. I did my diligence looking but could not find it anywhere. Thanks to all of you who keep me informed. I dont know where you folks find the time to keep up on all of this stuff, but I do appreciate it!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Senate Bill 842 (castle law)

Quote Originally Posted by freeire1916 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I dont post much on here but read everyones stuff for about an hour a week. Its really great to hear everyones point of view on things. Its also nice to see the respect that goes on as well; Its really refreshing.

My question is on S 842. It seems it was introduced last year but I have been totaly unable to find any updates as to the status of it. Was it voted on? Did it Pass? I appologize if this info is posted elsewhere. I did my diligence looking but could not find it anywhere. Thanks to all of you who keep me informed. I dont know where you folks find the time to keep up on all of this stuff, but I do appreciate it!
    The short answer is SB 842 and its counter part HB 40 is still stuck in judiciary committee in both houses despite having overwhelming support just as they have for now the 6 years with different bill numbers with identical language.

Read the long answer here and how everyone can do their part to help move into law IF you are for the concept.

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/543...ease-read.html
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/