Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: SE PA Meet and Greet March 20th-7pm @ Famous Daves in Springfield, PA

Quote Originally Posted by Conglomeration Al View Post
    Are we gunna let Dave's know before hand or are we just gunna show up? Either way is fine with me, but last time, at the place in Oaks (I think), Andrew let them know beforehand and we got our own room and stuff. It wasn't bad.
    I'll take care of it

Quote Originally Posted by JIDinPhilly View Post
    Put me in for a "maybe". Or if you would like to add a "probably" choice.
    done

Quote Originally Posted by 1iarrowking View Post
    I just checked the AKC Hunt Test schedule and you sandwiched this on an avalable weekend for me so I'm a go.
    and done...
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: SE PA Meet and Greet March 20th-7pm @ Famous Daves in Springfield, PA

Question.

Is this the Springfield, Pennsylvania serviced by the 101 Trolley at the nearby Springfield Mall?

If so (as I depend on public transit), I'd be glad to attend. Anyone who knows anything about SEPTA, educate me? I rarely leave the city.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by runningfast View Post
    Question.

Is this the Springfield, Pennsylvania serviced by the 101 Trolley at the nearby Springfield Mall?

If so (as I depend on public transit), I'd be glad to attend. Anyone who knows anything about SEPTA, educate me? I rarely leave the city.
    not sure on what septa number it is, but it's about a mile or so from the Springfield Mall. I'll get the g/f to check on the routes tomorrow and get back to you..if you need a ride from the mall..let me know.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    not sure on what septa number it is, but it's about a mile or so from the Springfield Mall. I'll get the g/f to check on the routes tomorrow and get back to you..if you need a ride from the mall..let me know.
    Thanks!

I know the route (it's the 101 Trolley), I just wanted to confirm this was the Springfield in Delaware county where the mall is. Now that I know it is, I definitely know how to get there.

I'll request off from work and I'll be there.

(Delaware County)

Thanks!

I know the route (it's the 101 Trolley), I just wanted to confirm this was the Springfield in Delaware county where the mall is. Now that I know it is, I definitely know how to get there.

I'll request off from work and I'll be there.
    sweet. I'll add you to the list..like I said..if you need to be picked up..I'll handle that..just PM me a day or two before with your number.

(Montgomery County)

I wish all these meet and greets weren't always on weekends, I'll never get a chance to go...(work weekends nightshift )
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)

(Delaware County)

Question.

If you are coming from 69th Street Terminal take the route 109 Bus, not the trolley, it loads around the same place the 101 loads and will drop you right on the corner of route 420 (Woodland Avenue) and Baltimore Pike which is where Famous Dave's is.

Here is the schedule: http://septa.org/schedules/bus/route109.html

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmaster View Post
    I wish all these meet and greets weren't always on weekends, I'll never get a chance to go...(work weekends nightshift )
    You could always set up your own meet and greet. Just pick a time and place, post it up, and see who replies.

Andrew, you can put my wife and I down as a maybe.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by glockmaster View Post
    I prefer during the week myself as I have off on Wednesday & Thursday, but it doesn't produce a good turnout, honestly...my first event was on a Thursday a year ago or so and it only turned out 13 people..now on the weekend, my events usually have at least 30+

(Philadelphia County)

Thanks, Soberbyker. I didn't know a bus ran the same way- now I won't have to pester anyone for a ride.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast