i ordered a case of yugo 762x39 from them. About a month ago i received it. It was supposed to be hermetically sealed. If they packed it right it would of been when it arrived at my door. They put about 6 pieces of crumpled up newspaper around it (57lbs.) except for the one corner where during shipping it was dropped and broke the seal enough for me to pull a round out.

I called them and stated the reason i bought it was because it was sealed and due to their poor packing job it no longer was. I told them this without yelling or talking to them like they were a child. They assured me they would make good on it and refer it to their ups claims guy to get it resolved . Well a month has passed and i haven't heard anything. I decided to keep it since it was advertised as 70's ammo and mine has a headstamp of 84 and it looks brand new.

I've ordered from them in the past and always received items as adverised. I'm keeping the ammo even if they contact me but i figured i'd at least post my experience with centerfiresystems.com