Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default The S&W M&Ps answer to XD gear.

I picked up this M&P 40 carry kit a few years ago from Bass Pro in Harrisburg. Im not sure if it was a package put together for them or something Smith put out for general sale. It came in a black box and had a kydex paddle holster, double magazine pouch and third magazine. I dont remember what I paid but the kit was on sale for less than the price of the regular pistol with only 2 mags. I also got it during the promo where you get 2 free mags. The first ones they sent were only ten rounders but after I called them and straightened out by returning them I got four fifteen round mags. Two shipments of two each so I assume it was not intentional. Seven mags total with sale pistol price made me a happy buyer. Its the only good deal I ever got from Bass Pro!

This is the leather holster that was advertised on the Smith and Wesson website for it.
    Last edited by bripro; February 10th, 2010 at 11:20 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: The S&W M&Ps answer to XD gear.

Sweet !! So, I guessin you'll be carryin like 100 lbs. of ammo with all them mags ??

Marry you, and ruin it all ? I say let's play in sin. ~Michele
    Do ya like warm oil massages ?~Me
    As long as it's gun oil.~Michele

(Beaver County)

Damn . . . I just bought an XD yesterday and though I do love the pistol, I don't care for the holster that came with it and I like the mag holster even less . . . Had I known about the M&P gear I may have gone in a different direction . . . Maybe for my next gun (after the Benelli M4, Sig Sauer 556, Taurus 608 and DPMS SASS .308 of course) . . . Great looking gun!

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by KDE870 View Post
    Damn . . . I just bought an XD yesterday and though I do love the pistol, I don't care for the holster that came with it and I like the mag holster even less . . . Had I known about the M&P gear I may have gone in a different direction . . . Maybe for my next gun (after the Benelli M4, Sig Sauer 556, Taurus 608 and DPMS SASS .308 of course) . . . Great looking gun!
    I picked up an XDM the other day and the holster isn't too bad. Several notches better than a Fobus paddle holster. The mag carrier on the other hand seems to be someones idea of a bad joke in plastic.

I got a leather pancake holster for my XDM in the mail the other day and while it will be my primary holster, I do plan on keeping the XDM Gear plastic paddle for quick run to the store duty.

On to the subject at hand, I have to say you made out like a bandit with all those extra magazines. I got the two that came with my XDM and a third I bought at the same time.

I'm still shopping around for good sales on spare mags for it so I can pick up a few more.

(York County)

I wished I wouldn't have missed the extra mag/ range bag deal s&w had awhile ago. Looks like you made out nice
    Xbox Live Gamertag: My Tango Sucka