Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Brady Bunch Propoganda and Protests

I firmly believe that the best way to fight a battle is through counter intelligence...so I am signed up for their email newsletters.

Of course they ALWAYS ask for $!!

Here's their latest...protests On MLK's Birthday.

http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/Mes...mdi82x5.app20a
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

(Erie County)

Default Re: Brady Bunch Propoganda and Protests

Quote Originally Posted by Archiver View Post
    I firmly believe that the best way to fight a battle is through counter intelligence...so I am signed up for their email newsletters.

Of course they ALWAYS ask for $!!

Here's their latest...protests On MLK's Birthday.

http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/Mes...mdi82x5.app20a
    Oh MLK, the man who carried a gun for his own protection. How ironic

(Perry County)

Ewwww. OK, I viewed the web page. Now I feel dirty and need to go home and shower before I go out to eat.

I'm sure they'd make an exception for MLK...after all the white man was after him. They're idiots.
    Dave G.

"Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed."

-Lieutenant Lowell Duckett, Special Assistant to DC Police Chief; President, Black Police Caucus, The Washington Post, March 22, 1996

FN Herstal FNP-9M 9mm compact
    Taurus model 85 .38 special

(Philadelphia County)

Would it be grounds for arrest if one shows up with a pro=gun sign to this event?

I'd put on a face mask, and just stand there, smiling at people and holding me sign.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Cumberland County)

Honestly maybe people should show up. Get some other ideas out there. I'm all for stoping illegal guns and helping to keep kids from shooting people. I think most of us are. Maybe instead of us being against them we should join them in trying to come up with ideas? Reasonable ideas that will actually have an impact.

Just thinking out loud hear.

(Perry County)

You have to remember who you are talking about...the Brady Bunch. There is no reasoning with them. Guns are evil...end of story. You'd be more successful convincing them that the earth is flat, the sun revolves around the earth and the earth is the center of the universe.
    Dave G.

"Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed."

-Lieutenant Lowell Duckett, Special Assistant to DC Police Chief; President, Black Police Caucus, The Washington Post, March 22, 1996

FN Herstal FNP-9M 9mm compact
    Taurus model 85 .38 special

(Cumberland County)

haha, Yeah I'm sure. I'm not conviced that everyone who is anti gun crime is truely anti ownership. Most have been fed fear their entire lives and they think they are helping. Just like the people who help out MADD.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by brewguy View Post
    Honestly maybe people should show up. Get some other ideas out there. I'm all for stoping illegal guns and helping to keep kids from shooting people. I think most of us are. Maybe instead of us being against them we should join them in trying to come up with ideas? Reasonable ideas that will actually have an impact.

Just thinking out loud hear.

How can you even think that. these people lie like a rug. To think you are going to work with them is total nonsense. if they want gun crime to go away how come they keep letting the gun thugs out of jail.

Their brainwashing is even working on you. You want sometihing reasonable. Can you tell me if the laws we have now are reasonable? Is a background check reasonable. How about a bayonet lug or FH. maybe one gun per month. How about a license to own and they raise the yearly fee to 300 or more per year. you are dealing with snakes. Their idea of reasonable is you dont own a gun. rethink your post. I am not bashing you I am telling you first hand from living in NY. If you would like I will answer any reply with the reasonable NY laws on the books now. then you can see if they still are reasonable to you.

(Mercer County)

Wink Re: Brady Bunch Propoganda and Protests

Did I read the Brady poster correctly?

"National Day of Protest Against Illegal Guns ... Join us at a gathering of friends and community leaders... Beverages and deserts served... The home of Pam Yaller, 597 Hermit Ave., Phila 19128 215-482-6780"

Either Pam Yaller has a very big home, or in the nation's 5th largest city, Brady can only scrape together enough people to hold a small meeting over tea and crumpets. Talk about a bunch of comedians!
    PSA
    Pennsylvania Sportsmen's Association
    "Rights, Not Privileges"
    FOAC
    Firearm Owners Against Crime
    PAFOA
    Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    GOA Life Member
    Gun Owners of America

(Carbon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Murf_The_Surf View Post
    Did I read the Brady poster correctly?

"National Day of Protest Against Illegal Guns ... Join us at a gathering of friends and community leaders... Beverages and deserts served... The home of Pam Yaller, 597 Hermit Ave., Phila 19128 215-482-6780"

Either Pam Yaller has a very big home, or in the nation's 5th largest city, Brady can only scrape together enough people to hold a small meeting over tea and crumpets. Talk about a bunch of comedians!
    Yeah REALLY!!! How did I miss THAT?!?! Nice!
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast