Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Taking Preemptive Action

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Since you are now be alerted to these protest. Should the shop be notified about the coming protest?
    Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    i've called Delia's, Mike & Kate's, and Shooter Supply today.

And if the shop were notified and decided to close for that day, what affects would this on the protest.
    They'd probably still come and claim that they had one by forcing the sinning store to close.
    Keep perspective, recognize the good in your enemies and the bad in your friends.
    "--you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein, Revolt in 2100

(Philadelphia County)

Since you are now be alerted to these protest. Should the shop be notified about the coming protest?

And if the shop were notified and decided to close for that day, what affects would this on the protest.
    I've been a customer of both Mike & Kate's and Delia's. While I don't really know the folks at Mike & Kate's too well, I do know Fred Delia and there is no way in hell that he'll even consider shutting down his shop for even 1 second because of these anti-gun religious nuts. Freddy doesn't back down from anyone. Last year his shop was the site of an anti-gun protest and he stayed open the entire time. When the media showed up, he went out front and got his side of the story on the news.
    Freddy has the records on every gun he's sold since the day he opened his store. He routinely works with the cops and ATF to put straw-purchasers away and if something doesn't seem right about a deal, he puts a stop to it. The reality is that no matter how careful a shop owner is, a bad sale is going to happen every once in a while. And the more sales you have, the bigger the odds that a gun you sold ends up in the wrong hands.
    I and quite a few friends would have no problem coming by and supporting Delia's whenever it's needed.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by PHLJJS View Post
    I've been a customer of both Mike & Kate's and Delia's. While I don't really know the folks at Mike & Kate's too well, I do know Fred Delia and there is no way in hell that he'll even consider shutting down his shop for even 1 second because of these anti-gun religious nuts. Freddy doesn't back down from anyone. Last year his shop was the site of an anti-gun protest and he stayed open the entire time. When the media showed up, he went out front and got his side of the story on the news.
    Freddy has the records on every gun he's sold since the day he opened his store. He routinely works with the cops and ATF to put straw-purchasers away and if something doesn't seem right about a deal, he puts a stop to it. The reality is that no matter how careful a shop owner is, a bad sale is going to happen every once in a while. And the more sales you have, the bigger the odds that a gun you sold ends up in the wrong hands.
    I and quite a few friends would have no problem coming by and supporting Delia's whenever it's needed.

I did not mean his shop directly. I was thinking that if these protesters showed up a a shop and no one was there that it might break their zeal. No sense standing in front of a shop that is closed.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Delaware County)

You can't break the zeal of this false cult that are obsessed with destroying the private ownership of firearms. How ironic that these frauds, in the name of God, are trying to destroy a God given right.

(Philadelphia County)

Please give your support to the Shooter shop. We would like to show these people, we can stand up for what we believe in. Keep your church out of my 2nd amendment!!

The Shooter shop is located at 2001 E. Allegheny ave, Kensington, Phila the shop has been in business for over 20 years with the same owner!! A vietnam vet who has fought for our country!

(Philadelphia County)

Heeding Gods Call has notified the owners, they continually harress them into trying to sign their "code of conduct".

Quote Originally Posted by Malocka View Post
    Heeding Gods Call has notified the owners, they continually harress them into trying to sign their "code of conduct".
    ...and you happen to know this because....?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Malocka View Post
    Please give your support to the Shooter shop. We would like to show these people, we can stand up for what we believe in. Keep your church out of my 2nd amendment!!

The Shooter shop is located at 2001 E. Allegheny ave, Kensington, Phila the shop has been in business for over 20 years with the same owner!! A vietnam vet who has fought for our country!

Welcome to the forum.

I am probably going down to the store saturday to buy something, just to show my support.

I see you signed up for this purpose, can you please tell me your relationship with the Shooter shop.

Thanks in advance.

"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    ...and you happen to know this because....?
    i've contacted other shops, some of whom have dealt with Heeding and Asshat's Call before; it seems the group contacts them to let them know they'll be there, and they'll keep coming until the shop signs off on their retarded "pledge".

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

I am probably going down to the store saturday to buy something, just to show my support.

I see you signed up for this purpose, can you please tell me your relationship with the Shooter shop.

Thanks in advance.

The owner is my uncle and I have nothing but respect for him and have seen him on many occasions handle "undesirables"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast