Quote Originally Posted by lethal93ta View Post
Ok here'2 the deal, I work security at night, they do have a rule in the hand book no firearms on the job site on you or in your personal vehicle, but what about parking off site across the road can they do anything about it? to make things short I pissed off some guys there since they never wanted to work, like security is so hard to do making rounds, but they reported me for having a firearm in my vehicle witch I have in there all the time but I park my car across the road? the office called me tonight and told me Im on leave for now till I have a meeting with them set up for next friday. can they do anything since I do have my LTCF and I never had a firearm on the site property?

Lethal93,

I think you've told me that a couple of Gay co-workers have been badgering you for sex on the job and because you denied them they've fabricated a story to get you fired ... sounds like Sexual Harassment to me

... not many companies tolerate that ... do you think the guys who jeopardized your job would have a good rebuttal after THAT charge is made ?

' Ya ever hear that saying .. " The 2nd liar doesn't stand a chance " ... that was fabricated by folks who never knew how devious the second guy can be