Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Lycanthrope

(Beaver County)

Default Lycanthrope

He's one cool, dude. Helped me out with an AR build.

Default Re: Lycanthrope

I must of asked him a million questions on my 1911 set-up : He did help me a lot also and gave me great advise on setting up the gun.
    I can't thank him enough

(Allegheny County)

What other guy would walk someone through the process of getting a bike, send in lead after lead, and then offer to drive down out of his way, on his own time to help teach the basic skills?

Thrope' is the man! There is a reason he's got a good rep, and for my money they don't come much better.

Brian

(Beaver County)

I was talking to Lycan about 4 months ago about a CMP ar build I wanted to do, and he he suggested White Oak Armament. I recieved the new service rifle upper two days ago and got to shoot it tonight. I shot a 402 out of 500 at 100yds using only the SR-1 target, and Wolf ammo. Due to the sun setting quickly I speeded up my regular routine. Anyway, Lycan is a very knowledgable man and I feel like I have a $2K rifle that is a great shooter. Thanks buddy!

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by roland View Post
    I was talking to Lycan about 4 months ago about a CMP ar build I wanted to do, and he he suggested White Oak Armament. I recieved the new service rifle upper two days ago and got to shoot it tonight. I shot a 402 out of 500 at 100yds using only the SR-1 target, and Wolf ammo. Due to the sun setting quickly I speeded up my regular routine. Anyway, Lycan is a very knowledgable man and I feel like I have a $2K rifle that is a great shooter. Thanks buddy!
    Thanks!

I have some handloads with your name on them. Still can't believe you defiled the White Oak with Wolf........lol. I mean, your groups will shrink to a fourth of what they are now.

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

(Allegheny County)

Met up with Lycan today as the wife and I were passing through his town.

Rather than just meeting us "in a parking lot" in order to go grab a bite, he graciously invited us to his home, where we were able to chat for a bit before he introduced us to a great Italian restaurant where I had THE best Chicken Marsala I've ever eaten. (Dude, excellent choice of restaurant!)

I've met Lycan at the group shoots, but it was nice to be able to introduce my wife. On the drive home, she commented that of all the PAFOA forum members she's met so far, and considering the amazingly diverse backgrounds, one thing has been consistent... "they have all been really nice people."

Thanks again, Lycan. You are welcome in our home any time.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Thanks again, Lycan. You are welcome in our home any time.
    As are you and yours. The pleasure was all mine.

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

(Allegheny County)

Did I also mention that he help me adjust the valves on my bike, showed me around his house and beautiful little town, and even offered some homemade pizza (had to pass due to the jalapenos)

Said it before and I'll say it again: They don't come any better than Lycanthrope.

(Nothin but love for you man....)