Hi folks! New here and glad to be a part of this forum. There is a LOT of great info on here and I look forward to taking part. I have a quick question I'd like to pose and get your feedback on before proceeding any further into it. I'm in the VERY early planning stages of possibly opening an indoor range in central PA, near Lock Haven/State College specifically. I was wondering what everyones thoughts were on this, i.e., do you think it's needed enough in this area to make the venture worthwhile. I feel it's a great idea, but then I'm a true gun nut. Any thoughts or input, both good and bad, are appreciated. Initially this would be the range with 8-12 lanes. Depending on the availability of instructors, I'd like to offer training from beginner up through advanced techniques as well as home defense, etc. Rentals would also be a possiblity as well as ammo sales. I'd eventually like to sell guns and supplies, but not right away. So fire away (no pun intended)...I look forward to your comments.

Kevin