Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default GUN GALLERY AKA STONEYCREEK

Hay does anybody know what is going on with the GUN GALLERY AKA STONEYCREEK OUTFITTERS I thought we would hear about how it is up and running by now. Just wondering

(Berks County)

Default Re: GUN GALLERY AKA STONEYCREEK

The shop was on the news (Channel 69 WFMZ) this evening that they would be opening soon as Stoney Creek Outfitters. I spoke with Art last month by phone. Very pleasant guy. I believe he is still awaiting his FFL and working out details with the range. I'm anxious to see it open as well.

(Berks County)

Hang in there fellas... We're getting closer.

The FFL is still pending... Unfortunately, this aspect of the business is at the mercy of the BATF. There is no rushing them.

The range is pretty much done... just a few details yet to address.

We cleaned-up the exterior a bit over the weekend, and threw a coat of paint on the overhang out front. (It could still use a 2nd coat)

I stopped-in the shop tonight to check mail and stuff... and found a message on the answer machine from 69 news. It looked like the Reading Eagle called too.

I'm not a big fan of TV cameras or publicity, so I didn't call anyone back yet.

I was on an a Speed Channel episode of "Pass Time" last Summer... and while it was neat to see myself on TV afterwards, it was pretty stressfull to go through at the time.

I prefer to keep a low profile and stay in the shadows.

I did manage to catch the 10:30 news tonight, and saw the quick blip of info about the store.

I also had the priveledge of meeting a fellow PAFOA member at the store this evening... "Jay" was obviously an open-carry supporter... and also a very cool guy. If all my new customers are like him, I'll be a happy camper.
    Last edited by Dragracer_Art; May 5th, 2010 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragracer_Art View Post
    Hang in there fellas... We're getting closer.

The range is pretty much done... just a few details yet to address.

I also had the priveledge of meeting a fellow PAFOA member at the store this evening... "Jay" was obviously an open-carry supporter... and also a very cool guy. If all my new customers are like him, I'll be a happy camper.
    Stopped by tonight after spending a little time at an outdoor range. I wanted to see the progress and take Art up on the open offer to stop by and see the range . all i can say is the Indoor Range looks awesome, a place i will be spending some time this winter. He has really cleaned the place up and taken it in the 21st century. Looking forward to the grand opening sales
    Last edited by Pagoda240; May 5th, 2010 at 11:36 PM.
    Tantric Shooting Team