Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE.....

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    Nice to see you're a liar ontop of being an uneducated hothead.
    i noticed this as well, but i figured it was pointless to point it out; he'd just go back and edit his original post, and make sure he'd change his story.

i'm calling bullshit on the entire story. i'm betting he got mouthy, and was promptly kicked out on his fake-gangsta-Juggalo-wannabe-punk ass. i can't see any gunshop owner tolerating that kind of behavior past one sentence.

not only do you seem to be an ill-mannered waste, but you're a lying one, as well.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    i noticed this as well, but i figured it was pointless to point it out; he'd just go back and edit his original post, and make sure he'd change his story.

i'm calling bullshit on the entire story. i'm betting he got mouthy, and was promptly kicked out on his fake-gangsta-Juggalo-wannabe-punk ass. i can't see any gunshop owner tolerating that kind of behavior past one sentence.

not only do you seem to be an ill-mannered waste, but you're a lying one, as well.
    He is only truly "gangsta" if he holds his gun sideways and thrusts it forward while firing b/c it makes the bullets go faster.

(Clinton County)

Wow and to think you have offspring.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER_BABY21 View Post
    Classic Pistol Inc
    1310 Industrial Hwy # 5, Southampton, PA

Well earlier today i went to this shop with my big sister's mother so we could both pick out a new carry gun. As we entered there were maybe 4 or 5 people in the store. One employee said to another " i wish i could just get these peopl outta here so i can leave". So sharon and me looked at each othe, and took a quick look around. As we were lookin one guy came up nd tried to help us, then he was called away by the manger im guessing thats who he was. so we get ready to walk out the door when someone else looks at me nd says can i help you in a almost irritated tone, so i say yeah lemme see that smith & wesson rith there. he racks the slide nd hands to me hastily. so i look at him like he's crazy,my short fuse just got lit.i look at it for a second, then handed it back, He looks at it nd snaps when u give someone a gun u lock the slide back. By this time sharon looks at me nd picks up my son nd backs out of the way. (She knows how short my temper is) I look him dead in the eye nd asked him if he saw me put a round in it. he said no. i then said ok then so what the fuck is your goddamn problem. he then said if u dnt like it....i said ill fuck u up n this damn store. i dnt kno u from a can of paint u act stupid if u want. so the manager comes up nd looks at his employee like what the hell are you doin..i told him i would never come to this shop again. i said your employees are ignorant nd bad mannered nd this mother fucka here wants to act like he wanna pull out at customers, because he dosen't want to work i turned nd left.

No offense but this comes off as if a 3rd grader wrote it. It is unreadable and makes you look like an idiot. I will also add if you have a "short temper" carrying a gun is probably not a good idea for you. Carrying comes with a lot of responsibility, make sure you are up to the consequences that come with a "short temper" and carrying a firearm!

(Berks County)

Bravo for all who at least attempted to "talk some sense" and point things out especially in regards to the safety aspects of handling.

Other than that this thread has been a total train wreck.

"Disperse you Rebels! Damn you! Throw down your Arms and Disperse!" British Major Pitcairn at Lexington April 19, 1775

"Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things" Marvin Heemeyer

(Mercer County)

This thread:

- Makes me really, really, really want neg rep back
    - Makes me wonder why the OP hasn't been banned for threats and excessive language (no, I'm not hitting the "report post" button since someone will claim it was used as neg rep.)
    - Makes me want to shop at Classic Pistol
    - Makes me thankful that I'll always have a job teaching English composition
    Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

(Franklin County)

I'm closing this thread for several reasons:

1. While the OP is entitled to his opinion, it seems pretty clear he lacks the skills to present it civilly and coherently.

2. As a result of the above, many are lowering themselves to the same level.

3. Overall, I see no benefit in allowing this fiasco to continue.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Luzerne County)

Looks like I took the right night off

Banned the OP for a year. We're not interested in hearing tales about how tough some thug thinks he is, threatening gun store employees, etc.

I would let him stay, to learn how his attitude needs adjustment, but after reading his replies to this thread it is obvious he is not mature enough to comprehend the error of his ways.

He can try again in a year, maybe he'll mature enough to be able to participate like an adult. Meanwhile, I'm taking bets whether or not he still has an LTCF this time next year

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516