Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Thumbs down Classic Pistol Inc 1310 Industrial Hwy # 5, Southampton

Well earlier today i went to this shop with my big sister's mother so we could both pick out a new carry gun. As we entered there were maybe 4 or 5 people in the store. One employee said to another " i wish i could just get these peopl outta here so i can leave". So sharon and me looked at each othe, and took a quick look around. As we were lookin one guy came up nd tried to help us, then he was called away by the manger im guessing thats who he was. so we get ready to walk out the door when someone else looks at me nd says can i help you in a almost irritated tone, so i say yeah lemme see that smith & wesson rith there. he racks the slide nd hands to me hastily. so i look at him like he's crazy,my short fuse just got lit.i look at it for a second, then handed it back, He looks at it nd snaps when u give someone a gun u lock the slide back. By this time sharon looks at me nd picks up my son nd backs out of the way. (She knows how short my temper is) I look him dead in the eye nd asked him if he saw me put a round in it. he said no. i then said ok then so what the fuck is your goddamn problem. he then said if u dnt like it....i said ill fuck u up n this damn store. i dnt kno u from a can of paint u act stupid if u want. so the manager comes up nd looks at his employee like what the hell are you doin..i told him i would never come to this shop again. i said your employees are ignorant nd bad mannered nd this mother fucka here wants to act like he wanna pull out at customers, because he dosen't want to work i turned nd left.

sorry its so long..i will never ever shop at this place

Classic Pistol in Southampton PA
    Last edited by danp; October 4th, 2011 at 01:49 PM.
    "well i'm here huckleberry"

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Classic Pistol Inc 1310 Industrial Hwy # 5, Southampton

you have a short fuze and you want to buy a carry gun? Threatening to "fuck up" the store employee or owner is a CRIME and you are lucky they did not call the police. Talking like that in front of your child? Seriously? You would not be welcome in my store with that attitude either.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca Arms Co. Inc. View Post
    you have a short fuze and you want to buy a carry gun? Threatening to "fuck up" the store employee or owner is a CRIME and you are lucky they did not call the police. Talking like that in front of your child? Seriously? You would not be welcome in my store with that attitude either.
    You're not alone ....

http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-carry-145/87686-i-will-never-shop-here.html

(Montgomery County)

Strange, I've spent a lot of time at Classic Pistol and have never seen any of their employees act in a rude manner towards a potential customer while I was there, but then again, I've never been there when a potential customer acted like a complete fucking moron either

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Bucks County)

in the event that someone reads this thread and is not familiar with classic pistol please know that classic pistol is a great place to shoot and purchase firearms. i met the owner 10 years ago when he was working at gun & things and he's always been a stand up guy. rob has done a great job turning classic pistol around since he purchased it by offering one of the best selection of firearms and accessories in the area. rob along with all his employees treat each customer with dignity and respect and i have no problem recommneding them to anyone. if anyone is looking for a great indoor range where you can shoot pistol, rifle and class 3 plus have a greast selection of firearms and accessories to choose from i urge you to checkout classic pistol.