What's the cheapest bullets you've found?

Most of the time I shoot within 100 yards, in fact, usually when I burn thru ammo, it's at camp and about 20 yards. It's mostly plinking so I could care less about accuracy, I'll buy good bullets for precision work.

I want to stockpile bullets, the absolute cheapest I can find, and that are at least 62gr (I have 1:7). I thought about pulled ss109, but I don't want to shoot steel with steel cores.

This is the best i've found. http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.c...ir=278|281|727
62gr fmjbt $370/5000. With shipping, that's about .08/bullet.

They actually aren't bad at all. I haven't weighed or measured them for variance, but starting with the min load of H322, I got 1-2" groups at 50 yards. Considering it's w/o a scope and had my old, fat, front sight post, it was probably largely user error. I also have a KNS precision front sight now, so I can actually discern what the front sight is pointed at. I can't wait to try it out.

I'm sure the precision will get much better with a powder more suited for this cartridge and bullet. I'm thinking varget, and if I actually work up a load, i'm sure it'll be much better. Regardless, for what I want the bulk bullets for, it's already plenty accurate.

I am curious though, so once I get some varget or H335, I intend to work up a load. Plus it'll give me a chance to try out my new rcbs mic that's on it's way from midwayusa.

Anyway, back to the point. Does anyone know of anything cheaper? I'd love to get down to .05-.06/bullet.