Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Looking for camp firewood

anyone have any trees or tree tops , that kind of thing they want removed. Looking for dead and down but will knock down standing trees so long as I am not endangering anything in the way. Need firewood for next years camping season. Looking to keep it in blair , huntingdon or cambria county , don't need a whole forest either. And not interested in anything rotting , so I figured I would ask here , never have too much wood

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: Looking for camp firewood

Just ran upon your post, My Dad has quite a few scrub Cherry trees , 8/10 inches in diameter, that he needs removed from his property, the only thing is he wants them cut hauled and the area cleaned up. Most are safely away from any hazards and are very easy to get to, you can pull you truck right up an old railroad bed and most are right along there. We are in clearfield county and only about 8 miles from I 80. If you are still looking send me a PM or call me at 814-541-0613, Please give prior notice at least a month in advance if you are coming, My Dad and I are both disabled and will need time to go out and mark the trees to be cut, Thank You,,,Dale

pm is sent..

(Chester County)

I have some camp firewood easy to get to and cut in approx 20" lengths , it is pine ,but is great for camp fire. chester county