Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: Will these anti-fed gun laws circumvent the 1986 MG ban

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    In the absence of the courts, it's gonna take a strong compelling reason to get the gov't to reverse the bans - and the economy can be the main one.
    I think a more compelling reason would be seeing congressman after congressman picked off by perjury charge for violation their oath of office. Perhaps they will then realize that each Congress who allows the unconstitutional law to stand is as responsible for it as the congress that passed it, as each member takes an oath to "support and defend", making it clear that 'support' is not some passive act in its contrast to defense. I think that then the legislature will get the idea that we don't need to wait for the courts to strike the law down.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Will these anti-fed gun laws circumvent the 1986 MG ban

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBeast View Post
    I swear to God. I promise you. If they did, if they just completely started ignoring federal firearms laws in entirety, I'd move to Montana. I shit you not. I would move there as soon as I possibly can. And right in the center of it too, so I'm no where near neighboring states.

Geeze think about it! No SBR/SBS/AOW hoops, no suppressor paperwork, no fingerprints, NOTHING... And machine guns? Holy crap that would make my life.

It'd be like a small slice of America in this anti-rights system we call the USA. Dare I dream.
    I'm right there with you. To be honest, my dream is to get out to Montana and get a position with the Montana State Highway Patrol. The fuzz sure as shit don't fuck around in that place...
    "A government big enough to give you everything you have, is also big enough to take it all away.
    Gerald Ford.

Happiness is 5,000 rounds of match ammo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234