Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default Now THIS is how I want a politician to speak after a criminal act involving a gun!

deleted post by "poster"
    Last edited by TheF00L; April 11th, 2010 at 02:21 AM.

(Mercer County)

Default Re: Now THIS is how I want a politician to speak after a criminal act involving a gun

The opposite would be Ed Rendell, who gladly drags the dead bodies around in hopes of drumming up support for more gun laws...
    Nine out of ten moderators approve of this post!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Now THIS is how I want a politician to speak after a criminal act involving a gun

Ed Rendell is the opposite of many things.....normal would be one.

Outnumbered..........exactly how it should be. And forget the part about thinking twice, I want them to not even consider the idea.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Northampton County)

I think this country should be more like the subway scene in Predator 2. Bad guys try to rob a nerdy businessman, businessman pulls a gun. Bad buy pulls a bigger gun. Train car full of other passengers all whip out their own guns. Bad guys outnumbered by a large margin. Bad guys learn their lesson.

(Lackawanna County)

That's because Texas has not been invaded by libtards. Here in PA we are surrounded by liberal states, New York to the North, New Jersey to the East, and Maryland to the South, with plenty of liberals fleeing the mess that they created, coming here, and then pretending that this state become more progressive, like the states that they fled from.

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Flake View Post
    That's because Texas has not been invaded by libtards. Here in PA we are surrounded by liberal states, New York to the North, New Jersey to the East, and Maryland to the South, with plenty of liberals fleeing the mess that they created, coming here, and then pretending that this state become more progressive, like the states that they fled from.
    For the record, New York is not my fault.
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Flake View Post
    an island of moderate sanity in a sea of progressive anti-liberty Liberals.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.