Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: 2010 Second Amendment Liberty in PA is Second to None rally & lobbying event.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong, but we can carry at this event and when going inside they'll provide lockers for us to secure our weapons, yes?
    you are correct.

there will eventually be a post asking about numbers of lockers and numbers of people. No, they dont have enough lockers. Doesnt matter, they will store the overflow elsewhere in the building.

Default Re: 2010 Second Amendment Liberty in PA is Second to None rally & lobbying event.

Hoping to make it, a little far out for me to know if I'm off work that day or not yet.
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    you are correct.

there will eventually be a post asking about numbers of lockers and numbers of people. No, they dont have enough lockers. Doesnt matter, they will store the overflow elsewhere in the building.
    Capital security police will do whatever it takes to accommodate US, most really appreciate what we do at these events. Almost all of them thank US for coming and helping to protect their rights to own firearms after the event.

They have added more gun lockers since the last rally, they still need many more. Everyone that attended the Nov 18-19, 09 legislative lobbying event got to see the new ones that we were able to get installed.

If someone wants to make a real public relations statement for PAFOA got a idea for someone who wants to take point on this.

There is room for more gun lockers at the security check point. IF someone wants to take up a donations for a collection to purchase more firearm lockers, we could put the PAFAO logo on them so that everyone that uses them knows it was paid for by PAFOA members as a way to promote the web site and forums.

I have photos with details of what they look like and who to contact for the boxes. Send me a PM with your email its to large to do as a attachment.

Kim Stolfer checked on the retail price is about $490 for each locker which secures 8 firearms in each section

Quote Originally Posted by tdyoung58 View Post
    Hoping to make it, a little far out for me to know if I'm off work that day or not yet.
    Giving everyone the max amount of time in advance so they can put in for the vacation day or make other arrangments to attend this important activist event.
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    Capital security police will do whatever it takes to accommodate US, most really appreciate what we do at these events. Almost all of them thank US for coming and helping to protect their rights to own firearms after the event.

They have added more gun lockers since the last rally, they still need many more. Everyone that attended the Nov 18-19, 09 legislative lobbying event got to see the new ones that we were able to get installed.

If someone wants to make a real public relations statement for PAFOA got a idea for someone who wants to take point on this.

There is room for more gun lockers at the security check point. IF someone wants to take up a donations for a collection to purchase more firearm lockers, we could put the PAFAO logo on them so that everyone that uses them knows it was paid for by PAFOA members as a way to promote the web site and forums.

I have photos with details of what they look like and who to contact for the boxes. Send me a PM with your email its to large to do as a attachment.

Kim Stolfer checked on the retail price is about $490 for each locker which secures 8 firearms in each section

Giving everyone the max amount of time in advance so they can put in for the vacation day or make other arrangments to attend this important activist event.
    If Danp approves, that would be quite a step in the right direction!!!

OASN, any info on the idea of posting a .pdf receipt?

(Delaware County)

my PTO was approved so I'll be there.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

Lock me in for that. Don't need time off, I'll be there for sure. If there is anything that I can do to help in the time up until this event, please let me know.

(Delaware County)

Also posted on PA Revolution:
    http://www.parevolution.com/events/2...t-rally-apr-27

under events at the top. I also listed it in the calendar so we get more exposure.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Montgomery County)

I plan on going.
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

(Washington County)

I will be there again, will see if anyone else is interested in my group of friends.

Make sure you have your information together before you go, and know where and how to contact your state delegates.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    I will be there again, will see if anyone else is interested in my group of friends.

Make sure you have your information together before you go, and know where and how to contact your state delegates.
    And where do we get that info? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast