Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (York County)

Default Re: Constitutional carry trying to be born in AZ, how long till PA tries?

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerh4ppy View Post
    I like this idea! good stuff this is how it should be....while their at it they need to make switchblades,brass knuckles,and gravity knives legal and be allowed to carry any kind of knife you want under 20 inches(blade)

Any body remember that part in Madmax 3 beyond the thunder dome when max goes to bartertown and he has to surrender all of his weapons....That would be how much crap id have around if i had my way....I also recall him having a broom handled mauser lol
    Why the fuck shouldn't I be able to have a knife with a blade over 20 inches?

Oh that's right, because I don't really NEED one, right? Just like I don't NEED an assault rifle too, huh?

Liberty should have no limits.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Default Re: Constitutional carry trying to be born in AZ, how long till PA tries?

I know the horrible situation that occurred in VA is bad PR. However, its just not person's with Concealed Weapons Permits or LTC. How many sworn police officers kill while off or on duty, but not duty related? Christ, there is a retired police sergeant, a serial killer on trial in Ill. We had a Deputy in WI freak out at a kids hang out and kill a few with his AR, individual murders for love, PSP, and a heap of other murders commited by the boys in blue. No one can predict future behavior, good or bad.

Cl

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by customloaded View Post
    I know the horrible situation that occurred in VA is bad PR. However, its just not person's with Concealed Weapons Permits or LTC. How many sworn police officers kill while off or on duty, but not duty related? Christ, there is a retired police sergeant, a serial killer on trial in Ill. We had a Deputy in WI freak out at a kids hang out and kill a few with his AR, individual murders for love, PSP, and a heap of other murders commited by the boys in blue. No one can predict future behavior, good or bad.

Cl
    Twice while I lived in Arizona, off duty Mesa PD officers were drunk, and driving Mustangs. One killed a guy I went to high school with. Kid was skateboarding home from work.

Second was on the highway. He rear ended a guy on a motorcycle so hard they couldnt seperate the vehicles at the scene. Guy lived but lost a leg at the hip in the accident.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123