Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Feds Prepare Pastors for Martial Law...

This has to be one of the most disgusting and at the same time scary things I've seen in a long while:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...ll_dissent.htm

The article has the actual TV broadcast where they talk about this like it's a good thing.

Remember New Orleans folks...

(Berks County)

Default Re: Feds Prepare Pastors for Martial Law...

Nice to know our government is still following the "separation of Church and State" creed
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Berks County)

That's interesting. I went to the KSLA website and searched for "Feds Train Clergy" yet amazingly enough there was nothing found. Does this mean that everything on the web is not true?

ETA: check the link folks.
    Last edited by billamj; August 16th, 2007 at 04:37 PM.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Westmoreland County)

I hope that if it ever came down to a mass gun confiscation, that the people in the National Guard and LEO will choose to defend the Constitution, uphold the Bill of Rights and not obey illegal orders from their superiors!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Allegheny County)

Talking Re: Feds Prepare Pastors for Martial Law...

Hmmmm... wouldn't it be interesting, if SOME of the clergy were actually working AGAINST them, and were HELPING 'We The People' resist, instead? Hmmmm...

Bob

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    I hope that if it ever came down to a mass gun confiscation, that the people in the National Guard and LEO will choose to defend the Constitution, uphold the Bill of Rights and not obey illegal orders from their superiors!
    I mean thats the whole point about gun control. We don't need guns, the National Guard is here to protect us, oh wait the government controls them! lol

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    That's interesting. I went to the KSLA website and searched for "Feds Train Clergy" yet amazingly enough there was nothing found. Does this mean that everything on the web is not true?
    http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=6937987

Somebody road the short bus!

All of the links and videos on the site work. Watch the video on the prisonplanet link.
    Last edited by KeithPA; August 16th, 2007 at 04:53 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Didn't work that way in New Orleans did it?

I hope they will also uphold their oaths - but in good time they don't do it now so why should anyone to expect in bad times anyone would think they will uphold their oaths.

Has anyone read the 29 palms survery back in mid 1990's?

The 29 Palms Survey - "Will You Shoot U.S. Citizens"?

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a7745d72529.htm
    from webs site
    "45. I would swear to the following oath: [SD D A SA NO]

I am a United Nations fighting person. I serve in the forces which maintain world peace and every nation's way of life. I swear and affirm to support and defend the Charter of the United Nations and I am prepared to give my life in its defense."

46. The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale, transportation, and transfer of all non-approved firearms. A 30-day amnesty period is established for these firearms to be turned over to the local authorities. At the end of this period, a number of irregular citizen groups and defiant individuals refuse to turn over their firearms to authority. Consider the following statement: [SD D A SA NO]

"I would fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government."

In past personally had PA national guard told me was asked to do this suvery, showed them a copy in mid 1990's to confirm it, so.................. draw your own conclusions

(Philadelphia County)

I do check Alex Jones websites from time to time, because he is outstanding at covering the on-coming police state.

However, notice this little detail on the article..

Paul Joseph Watson
    P.J.Watson is SO full of shit, it ain't even funny. If I see an interesting article on any of Alex Jones websites, Ill make sure to check the author first.

If its anything even remotely close to "Paul Joseph Watson" then I will skip the article. The man has no credibility left, I wonder why Alex Jones keeps him on board. He truly is a nut.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Butler County)

I don't have high hopes, most of the good troops are stationed around the world or fighting in Iraq.

A large segment of the troops here are foreign, convicts and even illegal immigrants. If that sounds unbelievable to you, I suggest you read up on it. Even Fox News reports that gang activity in the military is out of control.

Of course, there will be UN "peacekeeping" troops from other countries here to help. They are used to oppressing the people and won't think twice about it.

Hopefully, local LEs and national guard/reserves will do the right thing. But imagine if a city had been nuked or some sort of disaster/terror event...fear tends to cloud the mind.

Hopefully some real leadership still exists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast