Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Bloomsburg Gun Show

I have had dealings with him at another gun show (macungee i think) i asked him if he had any stripped lowers? he hesitated and as he was saying NO his helper cut him off and says yeah we have a couple i believe! now he's pissed. after a roll eyes and a sigh he says hold on,then he opens a big tupper ware kinda thing and pulls out a roggio (i had only heard about roggio lowers once and it was about 2 differant guys with buffer tubes that would not screw on the threads at the back of the lowers) and says here! i think to myself what a tool,so i ask how much $145 ! is this the only brand you have? (his boy did say a couple) another sigh and reaches into the box and pulls out a M&P15 lower,these are $175 ok but it's got a big scratch across the M&P15 ,do you have one thats not scratched? nope...ok i'll give you $145 for the scratched M&P,he says no way you could rub that out with some gun oil! no you can't it's down to the alluminum! so then he says you know you have to fill out paper work on this.........right? and that would have ok but at that point if he only wanted $70 for i was going to walk away..........sooooooo when my friend started talking to him this saturday about buying a gun from that jerk i gave jeff the heads up!!! and off we went.
    "If your not prepaired to go all the way,than your not prepaired to go anywhere! " James yeager 1/9/13

(Lycoming County)

On the other hand, I would like to say I had a good dealing with J&E Guns out of Bellefonte. They matched the lowest price at the show and tossed in a extra mag. Treated me like a person and not someone to be robbed. I would deal with them again.

(Northumberland County)

I liked this show. Better mix of sellers than the old show at the fairgrounds. Picked up a minty 1964 chinese security service sks with blade bayonet and an usual 1914 mauser holster. It was the first show in a long time which actually had some things worth looking at. I hope it becomes a regular place for shows

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by LowCapacity View Post

I saw at least two different tables selling Saiga-12s for $450 which is the cheapest I've even seen them. One guy had a Romanian AK with nice looking wood for $425 which isn't too bad for an out the door price I thought.
    I Think I bought the last one for $450 on Sun around noon. Cheapest i've seen them so I had to buy.
    “It's not a gun control problem; it's a cultural control problem.” Bob Barr

"I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun." Arnold Schwarzenegger

Quote Originally Posted by DesertEagle View Post
    On the other hand, I would like to say I had a good dealing with J&E Guns out of Bellefonte. They matched the lowest price at the show and tossed in a extra mag. Treated me like a person and not someone to be robbed. I would deal with them again.
    J&E are great people to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by CPratt View Post
    I Think I bought the last one for $450 on Sun around noon. Cheapest i've seen them so I had to buy.
    Saweet man! If you wanna stock up on drums MD Arms is having a pre-order for only $100 each, then they go back up to 120... mine was freakin' 260 a year ago!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789