Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Carbon County)

Cool My views on nastiness in the shops section

Greetings one and all...
    I was just looking at the posts to see if there were any new and interesting shops in my area - NEPA, and once again, I see that yet another anonymous flunkie is attempting to flame the guys at Warners in Tannersville.

I happen to go into Warners infrequently, and have been treated well. I have no complaints. I frequent another local shop - American Sport Shooting in Brodheadsville, likewise, no complaints, nice folks. I have had occasion to visit another local shop in Brodheadsville (look at my past posts), and have no comment.

Why do these people with big mouths and wee little pea brains always feel the need to repeatedly trash other shops?

If you don't like the shop, tell us why, and we'll make up our minds whether or not we will do business with them. As adults we vote with our wallets.

As for the comments about Warner's and chinese steel, the only person I have heard make such comments is a loud-mouthed obese, gun toting troll with little pig eyes who has a voice reminiscent of Peter Griffin of Family Guy fame.

Isn't it interesting that Dunk rhymes with Punk?

If he reads this, might he be in a Funk?

Or would he be wetting his Bunk?

To tell you the truth - His last post Stunk.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: My views on nastiness in the shops section

come on - that's ridiculous - we don't need to start a big fight over someone's opinion of a gun shop - for crying out loud, we're all supposed to be mature, responsible gun owners. Let it go, people have their opinions and if you know for a fact that they're incorrect and they refuse to believe you, let it go knowing you're the more educated..........
    Retired LEO, FFL Holder

no need for this thread or your personal attacks, and hopefully it ges deleted soon. just because you are most likley the owner, or friends of an owner doesnt mean your friend didnt screw over 1 to many people, or you as the owner didnt do this negative publicity to yourself(and this thread made it oh so worse).. grow up and get some class. theres a gun shop around here 90% of people hate but are nice to me so i guess i should start a similar thread?

(Carbon County)

Folks,
    I am not the owner of a shop, nor am I a friend of any particular shop. I frquent quite a few - "making the rounds" as it were. I have found that most shops are pretty decent and the owners are fairly helpful.

I was merely expressing my displeasure at some of the blatant attacks on local shops by nimrods.

My business allows me to go into shops and spend a fair amount on a monthly basis, and I am fed up with those who hang out, buy a box of cheapie ammo and get the shop owners riled up.

As I said, I vote with my wallet. I felt that I was treated shabbily by a shop in the past, and I no longer shop there. END OF STORY.

I just think it is petty and mean- spirited to keep revisiting that same old tired thread that was justifiably closed by the moderator, and I felt it time that I spoke my piece and put a little man in his place.

Once again, as I said earlier- If you don't like a shop, tell us(the group) why, and we'll judge it ourselves, and shop accordingly.

Nothing tells a shop owner how you feel like not spending money. Just remember, there are always other shops, and there are plenty of good toys on the net on sites like GunBroker.

(Philadelphia County)

yet another anonymous flunkie
    people with big mouths and wee little pea brains
    a loud-mouthed obese, gun toting troll with little pig eyes who has a voice reminiscent of Peter Griffin of Family Guy fame.
    blatant attacks on local shops by nimrods.
    Just for future reference, "An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument."

Basically, anybody reading this thread won't take you seriously because of the nature of your argument.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Carbon County)

Cool Re: My views on nastiness in the shops section

Whether or not my argument was taken seriously, I have had my say and will not deliberate this further. Find a new topic.

(Lancaster County)

wow that was like the biggest wate of my life ever. what the hell was I thinking when I read this thread? Grow up man...

And that is coming from a 19 YO!

Geez.......
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3339&dateline=1300221  289

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by ccp72 View Post
    Greetings one and all...
    I was just looking at the posts to see if there were any new and interesting shops in my area - NEPA, and once again, I see that yet another anonymous flunkie is attempting to flame the guys at Warners in Tannersville.

I happen to go into Warners infrequently, and have been treated well. I have no complaints. I frequent another local shop - American Sport Shooting in Brodheadsville, likewise, no complaints, nice folks. I have had occasion to visit another local shop in Brodheadsville (look at my past posts), and have no comment.

Why do these people with big mouths and wee little pea brains always feel the need to repeatedly trash other shops?

If you don't like the shop, tell us why, and we'll make up our minds whether or not we will do business with them. As adults we vote with our wallets.

As for the comments about Warner's and chinese steel, the only person I have heard make such comments is a loud-mouthed obese, gun toting troll with little pig eyes who has a voice reminiscent of Peter Griffin of Family Guy fame.

Isn't it interesting that Dunk rhymes with Punk?

If he reads this, might he be in a Funk?

Or would he be wetting his Bunk?

To tell you the truth - His last post Stunk.
    So, why do these people with big mouths and wee little pea brains always feel the need to repeatedly trash other shops? Anonymous flunkie? Like this little gem of yours?
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/shops-20/...eadsville.html

Seriously, The MODs thankfully closed that and the other Warner thread down, why start another one and stir up trouble? Just leave it alone man.

(Philadelphia County)

This section is here so people can discuss their experiences with businesses, that includes bad ones. Short of outright lies and libel they will not be deleted. If you think that someone's review was unfair you can offer your own GOOD experiences in response. If 1 guy hates a shop and 20 others love it, people will figure out that the 1 guy is a fluke pretty quickly.

This thread is closed.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking