Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default WTB/WTT: Digital SLR Canon? cheap and used.

Hello everyone!

I have been getting into photography lately and loving it but my dinky shirtpocket camera is starting to limit what I want to do. I really love macro and HDR photography and it can do it to a degree but I just don't have enough control over it as I would like. I would love to upgrade to a DSLR but the prices are just too high for me right now (have too many guns and bikes I want to buy)

I am looking for a used DSLR for a low price. I can handle an older model, a little beat up, or even lower MP as long as it gives me the control I want. If you have a Canon rebel it would help because I do have a few lenses already.

This is not a "have to have it right now" kind of situation, but just something I would like to have eventually. If you have a camera gathering dust in your closet then consider giving me a shout. I can do cash or trades.

I would even consider giving up my favorite of all, a Russian SKS

Thanks guys!

Brian

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: WTB/WTT Digital SLR Canon? cheap and used.

There is a group of honest merchants who people refer to as "Spammers". They post here several times per week.

You could probably buy your DSLR camera, a PS3, the latest phone and a Nigerian concubine and still have money left over for a 2GB memory card.

==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: WTB/WTT Digital SLR Canon? cheap and used.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have been getting into photography lately and loving it but my dinky shirtpocket camera is starting to limit what I want to do. I really love macro and HDR photography and it can do it to a degree but I just don't have enough control over it as I would like. I would love to upgrade to a DSLR but the prices are just too high for me right now (have too many guns and bikes I want to buy)

I am looking for a used DSLR for a low price. I can handle an older model, a little beat up, or even lower MP as long as it gives me the control I want. If you have a Canon rebel it would help because I do have a few lenses already.

This is not a "have to have it right now" kind of situation, but just something I would like to have eventually. If you have a camera gathering dust in your closet then consider giving me a shout. I can do cash or trades.

I would even consider giving up my favorite of all, a Russian SKS

Thanks guys!

Brian
    http://photography.search.ebay.com/3...0QQsacatZ43453

Not going to get much cheaper I'm afraid. 3 year old technology, still a good camera.