Why were there no messages about today's counter march? I would have taken off to go to Harrisburg. The NRA is a wonderful group and I have nothing but praise for them. However you need the mob in the streets also.

One time some black leaders were talking and Dr King told one of the leaders of the violent groups that "the man" would never talk to him. His answer was "But he talks to you when I act up".

That was what led the gays to start a group called "Act Up". They would cause the disruptive actions that cause people to run to the responsible gay leaders.

We need what these people did. But they did not get the word out enough. It takes more than emails. When I went in and talked to my state rep at his office in my area I expected to talk to an aide. He was in and I got to talk to him. We sat and talked for about 15 min. I told him that I understand he is a busy person but so was I. I also mentioned that I believe most politicians put little weight in emails because they are so easy to generate. HE AGREEDED. Someone like me who takes the effort to come in MUST feel strongly about an issue. And is more likely to vote.