Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Plinking Range??

Looking for a club that has a "plinking range". Noticed on Boyertown Rod and Gun Club's website that they do have a plinking range. Couple of questions....
    Has anyone used that plinking range? What types of targets are acceptable at that range? Cans? Plastic bottles? etc?? Any info would be appreciated. Also, if I am looking to join that club (Boyertown), since I do not know any members (or I would be asking them the above questions), I would need a member's recommendation. Help on that would be appreciated also. Thanks

Default Re: Plinking Range??

Most ranges will not allow you to shoot trash...IE bottles and whatnot because there are some lazy members/shooters that do not pick up after themselves.

As far as membership rules goes, you are going to need to get in touch with the individual clubs. Each club has their own set of rules, so what is true of one club may be different at the next club. In general, most clubs that I belong to or have looked into require that you are nominated by a member in good standing at the club.

Internet is your friend, so search away. I live near the Boyertown club. I almost joined, but it's not the best club that I have visited. I do not like how the club is set up since there are ranges on both sides of the street.