I like shooting carbines a good bit more than 20" rifles, so this is going to go.

I can sell as a complete rifle, or part it out.

DPMS lower built with DPMS Parts kit with collapsible stock (see note below about hammer)..

Bushmaster (all metal...not the new plastic stuff) upper with: 20" bbl (no muzzle device or Bayo lug, so safe for just about all states).
Has a hooded rear sight...not sure if it's a match sight.
This is a dedicated 1:12 twist .22 bbl with a .22LR bolt.

2 Factory Bushmaster 7 rd mags.

8 X Black Dog mags (25rd)...3 OD and 5 Smoke....these are their Oly Mags they modify for the Bushmaster uppers.

Bushnell Banner (I believe it's Japanese made) 2.5x Scope in Weaver rings (on a carry handle mount).

A2 Stock & Buffer tube (I don't have the screw that attaches the stock to the buffer tube).

Notes:
The guy I got the upper from shoots high power. He used this for practice...hence the setup with the hooded sight.

The lower has a lightweight hammer installed. This GOES WITH the upper (if parted out). I have the original hammer and will install it if I part it out.

The Upper came with the lightweight hammer, and a cardboard tube style spacer for use in a full size (A2) stock...no spacer needed for the collapsible stock.

Now..the magazines. The factory 7 rds work great. Almost no failures with them. The Black Dog mags have several failures. I tried cleaning the rifle well and it improved. However, they never got as reliable as the factory mags. This happened with both the smoke and OD mags (I have only used 3 of them total...the rest are un-used). It may be ammo related....I only used Bulk pack (550rd) Federal ammo. If it's like some other guns, different ammo may work better. The failures are identical in nature...the round seems to jump too high on feeding...so the tip of the bullet impacts Above the chamber rather than sliding into the chamber. Could be something fairly simple to fix, but I'm just going to let it go as is.

Now, Pricing (prices don't include shipping):
Upper (includes lightweight hammer and 2 factory 7 rd mags)...$375.
Lower (the upper has to sell first, and I may just keep this to build a regular carbine) $225 with the collapsible stock (I believe I still have the regular buffer and spring).
8 X BDM mags...$150.

If you buy the complete rifle package, I'll go $750 shipped with the A2 Stock thrown in along with the Scope/mount/rings.

If you want some other combo...say the upper and mags, I'll figure a deal that way also.

The prices are OBO. No trades for now.

Thanks!