Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Cap and Ball revolver?

are you permitted to use a cap and ball revolver during flintlock season?
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Juniata County)

Default Re: Cap and Ball revolver?

I was told NO for flintlock season, but you can use it during the early season.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead View Post
    I was told NO for flintlock season, but you can use it during the early season.
    Yeah thats about what I thought, I can't find one that is .50 cal anyway... drat. I really don't want to buy a left handed flintlock but i can't stand shooting RH ones from the wrong side... BOOM
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Yeah thats about what I thought, I can't find one that is .50 cal anyway... drat. I really don't want to buy a left handed flintlock but i can't stand shooting RH ones from the wrong side... BOOM
    PM sent.

10 goddamn fucking characters.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Sorry, no....... sucks too, that looks like a better arm than some are toting in the late season...

(Delaware County)

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Feddog82 View Post
    Nope. That's percussion as well. Can't be used during the late season. Early season and regular rifle season, yes. Not during late season.

Face it Dredly, you're stuck w/ getting a FLINTLOCK pistol with a minimum of .50 caliber. If you're having trouble finding a left handed model, try giving Dixon's down off of I-78 a call. I'd bet they'd more than likely be able to get one.

I've been asking for a nice .50 cal flint pistol to compliment my Hawken gun for years. Still don't have one. I guess I'll have to break down and buy it meself like a sucker!
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Wayne County)

OK, I'll just shut up and go to bed now.

I just did a search for flintlock pistols. Crikey! You used to see these things all over the place. Where the hell did they all go? There are two or three manufacturers that make percussion. The only company that I found making flintlock pistols that were not in kit form was Pedersoli.

I didn't see any left handed models.

If you wanna take a ride down to Dixon's some weekend after the late season is over, give a yell. I'll drive.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Monroe County)

Think I'll just be sticking to my bow for a while... I really only want it for late season when all the bulky clothing make drawing a bow difficult and accurate shooting even more of a challange but I guess its not to be

ohh well hope I stick one tomm :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast